Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

That Finius guy is such a babe lmao ;)

haha lol :D

dont give him any ideas <_<

I'm afraid its too late for that :D

Liking the gear Finius :)

I was tempted to try the SA80+ Elcan, but never found a suitable elcan for a good price (only the £200+ paperweights...)

How are you finding the L85? Did you find out if those magazines work or not?

• Supporters

The Elcan I got came with my M4, apparently it's a Red Dragon; it's quite nice, not perfect, but it'll do for airsoft.

I'm loving the L85 so far, it's the nicest gun I've ever had, just need to fix the double feeding and sort a few design flaws ICS left in (stuff like their hop-arm and the fact the outer barrel is not held in by much when there's two perfect screws in the receiver which just need to be 4mm longer to act as holding pins), I also need to build my tracer unit for it :)

I got a bunch of STAR/ARES midcaps in the end to tide me over till I can afford the mags I want :)

• Supporters

Think its about time i get my loadout up.... well technically its not my usual loadout, but its what ill be using tonight :P

Sorry thte pictures aren't thar great, but I just did it quickly whilst getting all.my stuff ready.

post-2387-1314197225_thumb.jpg

post-2387-1314197297_thumb.jpg

thats awesome...

"oh no, I've run out"

"haha, you only have a pistol"

"oh wait, this is my side arm..."

yea, lol, but it would be a sweet side arm in a holster, probs without the stock though

yea i would like a MP5K as a side arm possitioned on my lower back with a colt in a holster

im getting a MP7 for a back up so i can go lsw, m4 pdw, shotgun, MP7, glock p226, glock 19 and then the bayonet yes yes i know i carry a lot of kit but i can hold down a fort on my own

sod that, id rather carry more mags, 2 guns is more then enough.

haha, thats a lot!

i think it would be cool to have a smg mp5 or mp7 here where his hand is running horizontal: 15MAY.jpg

EDIT: before anyone asks its from a back pain website

Why are you looking at back pain websites anyway?

haha, i searched, lower back to show everyone where i mean :)

just to be clear....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63613999@N02/.../in/photostream

also this is my current loadout..

what you guys think?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63613999@N02/...in/photostream/

• Supporters

Looking good!

I've been adjusting my rig tonight; much tighter around the waist and I haven't lost too much molle-space (still got everything on there, and oddly, with more room to spare).

My only issue is that my pistol is now right at the front of the rig, in the middle, it's a bit low down and I'm not sure it's very safe for my usual thing of diving onto the floor, not sure what to do about that.

Also a bit loose at the top of the holster, needs some cable ties wrapping round it to tighten it up so it sits flatter...

Distinct lack of AFUK patch ;)

haha, well done Dave :) I need to pay Finius and then after i will get a patch, happy?

Looking good!

My only issue is that my pistol is now right at the front of the rig, in the middle, it's a bit low down and I'm not sure it's very safe for my usual thing of diving onto the floor, not sure what to do about that.

Also a bit loose at the top of the holster, needs some cable ties wrapping round it to tighten it up so it sits flatter...

haha, doing some CoD dolphin dives???

I am insulted. Finius is not n00b enough for CoD...

haha, sorry i insulted you :) i forgot CoD copied the dolphin dives from you :D