Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

do you know FRV and PREDATOR

Have not been to these in person but I hear of good stuff, green zone combat is one I regularly visit, good site/ outdoors, there's also some in Belfast

green zone not a bad site i know a few people that go there.

• 3 weeks later...
This is my small loadout, its all i got lol :lol:

what should i add?

well firstly you should get rid of that horrible digital stuff, it doesn't work as camo, where in nature do you see lots of little squares?

Where do you see MOLLE and pockets and barrels and receivers and mags and belts and masks and helmets in nature?

...i rest my case :P

yea but they're not the main camo pattern, i would prefer OD to digi, also you can camo the rest of that

my acu kit and vest have arrived fresh from the hands of a child in a chinese factory lol

bare basics as just stating out atm but will be adding bits as i go

and yes that is a cheap 2 tone pistol but it was enough to get me started again :P

IMAG0025.jpg

tip: most people say to push your arms in, keep as small as poss. basically those elbows, put 'em down a bit. :) Thats how the US army rangers go, so should you lol

tip: most people say to push your arms in, keep as small as poss. basically those elbows, put 'em down a bit. :) Thats how the US army rangers go, so should you lol

cheers bud

i was really only doing a quick pose for the camera wasnt really trying to do any realism in it but cheers for the adive though!

also the arms for some reason are really baggy on these lol the rest fits pretty nice just the baggy arms look abit out of place lol

where did you get it from? do you have a link? i might get some US woodland or something similar. it looks high quality :)

Looking good but I don't like the Union Flag on that ACU kit :)

anyway as a fellow BHD fan why don't you go for a BHD loadout?

where did you get it from? do you have a link? i might get some US woodland or something similar. it looks high quality :)

i got the kit as a set from airsoft-club, its not got the quality of the proper stuff obviously but it certainly isnt bad for teh price tbh

heres a link and they have quite alot of choice camo wise

http://airsoft-club.com/shop/tactical-gear...ing-bdu/uniform

Looking good but I don't like the Union Flag on that ACU kit :)

anyway as a fellow BHD fan why don't you go for a BHD loadout?

the flag patch is just a freebie they send i wont be using it if i do put any patchs on it i would only put one of those olive drab us flags flags

and that is something i will be doing but im going to go with this first get a main rifle (most likely an m16 or m4) then have a look at getting a m14 to go for the randy style kit

• Supporters

ive got a hoot kit in progress, just need 2 canteens/covers and the body armour, then im done :)

just been given a tm ak47 by a friend hes never been interested in airsoft but wanted to collect guns so got it years ago., but he said hes grown out of it now (pfft never to old :P) and he lost the charger so decided it was useless to him and gave me it, thankfully i have a charger for it.

IMAG0040.jpg

first thing i noticed was how heavy the thing and how long it was! rof is pretty quick though (compared to what ive been used to)

wont go with my american acu really but it will do until i can get a m4/16

What brand is the Multicam? It looks a bit bright.

Pictures of my loadout will be a loooooong time coming. Got a LOT of stuff to buy.

just a cheep set i got of ebay do you think it woud be worth to invest in a good make pair?

• Supporters

time to tease some of you :P

completed belt kit for 'hoot' kit

ffbb0589.jpg