Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters

A&K M4, with a cheap £15 red dot from Action Hobbies..

1607k12.jpg

Well L96, without the bi-pod as I lost the adapter and with my double sling idea :lol:

Hopefully going to upgrade with PDI Hop-up, MadBull 65cm TBB and silencer to hide the extra barrel.. just waiting for Hop-up to be in stock :mellow:

23shycl.jpg

And both together

ne4uq.jpg

• Supporters

It may look alright, but it's not too good. The crane stock battery that came with it doesn't work, so I cable tie a battery to the outside of the stock.. and the whole front end twists slightly, so the front and rear sights aren't lined up, and if I line them up, then the hop-up twists slightly so that the mag doesn't fit in :mellow:

• Supporters

Yeah, done that.. but, I can't get the barrel away from the upper receiver. I get the handguard off, the front sight off, the mock gas tube off, but then can't remove anything more.. there's nothing to unscrew, and the cog-like bit doesn't move at all.. any ideas?

And do I need the mock gas tube? I can't see that it does anything at all apart from look better?

EDIT; I just forced the delta ring and it unscrewed pretty easily, was glued or something.. Problem was my outer barrel wasn't aligned properly, so the front sight and hop-up sat at funny angles.

• 4 weeks later...

Managed to get a 'proper' shirt for my loadout, rather than just a random T-shirt.

£10 from topman, it looks like the old British Army 'wooly pully' jumper, but it's actually a nice t-shirt.

Here it is in an action photo-

post-602-1309462294_thumb.jpg

my new load out i say new cos im new to arisoft lol

DSCF1328.jpg

DSCF1325.jpg

any thing you guys can think of that i would need?

thanks

hi i just wear a combat jacket and khaki combat trousers with a drop holster and dump pouch im not into all those combat rigs etc

Going to be ordering a whole loadout crap next few weeks as its mah birthday on Sunday 3rd July! :D so yeah, im going to be getting:

1. -Swiss Arms CIRAS, comes with: 6 rows of 1" straps on front side and 8 rows of 1" straps on back side of the vest, 1" molle webbing cross straps for attaching molle pouches, Velcro tape and elastic strap for fitting, Fully adjustable in size with waist and shoulder straps, Shoulder pads for comfort wearing, 2 Pistol Magazine Pouches, 1 triple magazine pouch, 1 double magazine pouch, 1 Admin Pouch, 1 medic pouch, 1 radio pouch, Mesh compartment inside both sides of the vest,
  2. -A few M4 Mags, maybe a new stock for the M4 if i have the money.
  3. -Fast Mag Pouch
  4. -Vertical Grip, or AFG V.1 :D
  5. -BB's!

???maybe a wood kit for the AK??? dunno what i should do with the AK47 at the moment, i have one guy interested...Cerbo Knight!

Well heres my Load out, New to Airsoft but been collecting Army Kit for a long time, got an SRC M4 Transparent, Hope to get myself an SA80 secondhand when funds allow

13012011024.jpg

P5120027.jpg

british Army Woodlands DPM, Webbing is a little on the small side, which I am sorting out as we speak :P

10032010138.jpg

15062011477.jpg

250576_1998935006486_1036838061_2304059_2635598_n.jpg

After I lost 2 stone

264404_2089202263111_1036838061_2380808_2743510_n.jpg

before I lost two stone lol

15062011480.jpg

Plan next is to get an osprey Body armour, Complete british MTP pattern Kit, Mk6A helmet as I dont like mine and slim down even more :P

Looks like something funky is on the telly.. :unsure:

I think kirstens home-made home, me mum got annoyed as I was interrupting it lol :D :D

if you put that rifle w/launcher with LUKEY's DDPM loadout..... :D EPIC WIN!

That's one lurvley looking Saytie right there.

what's the SUSAT like to look through?

Hubert, where's your eotech :P

At Dave's getting fixed because the mounting broke itself...

its a bit of a pain at close range but its a lot beater than an acog or an elcan at long range haven said that i intend to get an acog with a mini red dot to replace it

At Dave's getting fixed because the mounting broke itself...

It broke itself or Hubert broke it? :P

forgot to put up my airsoft gun for when i go to Ireland

sa80a2.jpg

Hey, what part of ireland you going to, i know a few airsoft sites here :)