Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

lets hope you get some snow to try the camo out :)

Going to the woodlands this Sunday. Really hoping for snow. Although, being the UK, I expect very little at all this year... again.

p.s. Is airsoft in the antarctic a thing?

• Supporters

Going to the woodlands this Sunday. Really hoping for snow. Although, being the UK, I expect very little at all this year... again.

p.s. Is airsoft in the antarctic a thing?

not quite.... but it gets pretty close:

http://www.airsoft.nu/filer/airsoftaction_airsoftnu_operation_wendigo_high_resolution.pdf

• Supporters

Thanks to the guys at Airsoft-addict.com, I finally have a decent pic of my UK CQB load out. 😄

• Supporters

Awesome, but why does it look like your helmet has a mouth? :wub:

You mean the smiley on the side, or the front of the helmet?

• Supporters

think he means the gap in between you helmet and goggles

That's exactly what it is.

• Supporters

Frankly, it's too small. The gun is a standard WE Gen 4 G17 with a custom installed fibre optic red foresight, the orange fibre optic rear sight off my WEI Tech slide, a Silverback laser grip, a RHC Magwell and RRL, and a large amount of tape on the grip. Oh, and an 11mm to 14mm thread adapter on the front. My MP7 was shooting hot that day, and my backups were all in the shop, so I was pistols only that day. Absolutely brilliant, and the gun preformed flawlessly, even though it was a bit cold.

I been collecting/skirmishing for a long time and pick stuff up all over the place. I quite like the asian sites for some of the gear (Kryptek copies) but occasionally I buy the real stuff (Crye) and Russian stuff. The Russian stuff is actually quite cheap to be honest and is very hard wearing especially the Gorka stuff. For example you can buy Gorka 3 for about 50 quid on ebay whereas a pair of Crye Gen 2 trousers will set you back over 100 quid.

Here's some sites to check out and I have had no issues with the stuff arriving:

ebairsoft.com

asiaairsoft.com

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/index.html

for AEG's etc then I'd suggest:

combatsouth.co.uk

fire-support.co.uk

I'm biased as I'm part of the Wasps team from Combat South (oldest airsoft team in the UK and possibly globally - and I mean that both ways {age and time together}) but the reason I started going to CS was it was and is the best site in the UK and the guys at the shop can pretty much get anything and make everything you might fancy. If you can make it to the site then try it but remember to book in advance if it's a themed game (vietnam, Xmas etc) as it fills up quickly because it's such a good site.

The Russian loadouts are becoming more popular nowadays. a few years ago you might spot 1 guy rocking some soviet gear but a good example was CS last week where there was 5 guys all done up in some good Russian loadouts