Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

my new load out i say new cos im new to arisoft lol

DSCF1328.jpg

DSCF1325.jpg

any thing you guys can think of that i would need?

thanks

to be fair you may aswell spend 20 quid and get some 95 pattern bottoms and top

probably pick some up for cheaper.. :)

These are the newest pictures i have. I now have an assault vest, and mesh goggles instead of normal goggles. Also, my rifle has less camo on it now.

SG103043.jpg

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n527/s...89/SG103069.jpg

Over the next few months i hope to tailer it to a more ex-forces, survivor looking but not too rag- tag!

And, im sorry but i couldnt make the second picture any ###### smaller do i had to make it a link.

These are the newest pictures i have. I now have an assault vest, and mesh goggles instead of normal goggles. Also, my rifle has less camo on it now.

SG103043.jpg

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n527/s...89/SG103069.jpg

Over the next few months i hope to tailer it to a more ex-forces, survivor looking but not too rag- tag!

And, im sorry but i couldnt make the second picture any ###### smaller do i had to make it a link.

haha looks sweet

Nice Cyrax, and GunNut, i did see you at AWA then? haha i was a kid with a G36c (green 2 tone) :)

I just put together my summer loadout for here in Texas. I am missing a couple things in the photo so its not complete but here is the base.

img0886d.jpg

img0888x.jpg

Looking bloody sexy ( talking gear wise, im not gay!)

Nice Cyrax, and GunNut, i did see you at AWA then? haha i was a kid with a G36c (green 2 tone) :)

I suppose I must have done, which gazebo were you sitting under? I was in the one to the far right when you go in via the gate. You must remember me, I was the only teenage girl there! :)

i think you were right next to me actually! i was with my dad as well, IIRC you had a Px4 box near you and you were using a Sig 556/552 cant remember lol

looking good keenananananananananananananananananananana...anananana...anana ... nanana but yeah lol i recently got myself a PASGT Helmet and it had a Flecktarn cover, but i think i want to go for a Armed police look, as i have a G36C :)

EDIT Nex, what camo is that? is that the new camo that was released a few months ago?

Yeah its the brand new A-TACS. I had the ACU on pre-order. It did not come out until March 15th.

i think you were right next to me actually! i was with my dad as well, IIRC you had a Px4 box near you and you were using a Sig 556/552 cant remember lol

Yeah, I remember now! The Red team really slaughtered that day :D

I think the gun was some sort of hire MP5 and that PX4 was my first RIF!

haha i was on the red team i think, and the Mp5 type thing was a HK33 or something i think,

But yeah i am debating whether i should buy loads of flecktarn stuff or if i should buy a carry handle scope for my G36c and a TBB and then just go SWAT style :)

Mg4? dude you cant even put one on an MG4 lol also i might buy a sniper sorta scope instead

They look good on all G36's because thats how they were made, but whatever floats your boat, also your thinking of the MG36 G36 and G36k are the ones seen with them on usually