Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters

Loving the picture of you in smoke grenade alex!

And hurbert really nice loadout! youve done what i do, same vest same jacket / OD shirt and just change the trousers !

THAT is such a good idea, if only my brown jacket fit me properly :( i have these lovely trousers, wait ill get dressed up in a sec, take a few pics there you go :)

EDIT just remembered i don't have my new vest yet, ill take one of me in my old vest though

Loving the picture of you in smoke grenade alex!

And hurbert really nice loadout! youve done what i do, same vest same jacket / OD shirt and just change the trousers !

Thanks! :D And thats a really cool loadout Hubert, I like how you can change it itno different loadouts

Thanks guys :D

I started it when I realised that attempting a Brit-Kit was a tad expensive, especially since I was making my jokey TF141 kit, so merged them. Works fairly well.

Alex, I have to agree with Matt!, the smoke grenade photo is a very nice , 'ghost' like picture.

So im new here and i just wanted to show off my m805A pro. now i know its not much compared to some of the stuff seen in this thread but im dead impressed with the custom silencer i made and of the actual gun its self for that matter.

So here is what the gun looks like before my shall we say mod?

And here is almost the end result

Feedback, critisism welcome! :)

oh and the silencer can be unscrewed forgot to take pic of that

• Supporters

quick pic of me from today

180525_10150093432090782_793680781_6059250_4653168_n.jpg

and the gun i was using

8bdcd198.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Do I spy a pair of 12GA shells? Or are they airsoft? I don't see an airsoft shotty...

jeeesus u got good eyesight... they look pretty real... you dont tend to get green airsoft shells... when i fired a real 12 guege i was using green shells... there eco freindly or something... kill birds and be good to the enviroment all at the same time!

mercenarie load out

100_0795.jpg

100_0797.jpg

contains

mtp trousers

black jacket

templar vest

some dpm desert pouches

grab bag

m4a1

p226

g18

m3 shotgun

and the old bayonet

jeeesus u got good eyesight... they look pretty real... you dont tend to get green airsoft shells... when i fired a real 12 guege i was using green shells... there eco freindly or something... kill birds and be good to the enviroment all at the same time!

just saying, you can i have seen gas ones, but his shotty isnt gas?

• 1 month later...

You gonna bother with camo? Most people do but at the ranges airsoft is played at it dosent really matter (apart from possibly in summer in a heavily wooded forest)

And please say you have eye protection lol? :P

You gonna bother with camo? Most people do but at the ranges airsoft is played at it dosent really matter (apart from possibly in summer in a heavily wooded forest)

And please say you have eye protection lol? :P

eye protection o yes deffo got that :lol: dont know about camo was thinking jeans and a dark green top sould be ok ill prob get shot no matter what i got on lol

my new load out i say new cos im new to arisoft lol

DSCF1328.jpg

DSCF1325.jpg

any thing you guys can think of that i would need?

thanks

Get a shemagh and a pair of sunglasses and you can say you are going for the libyan rebel look!!! :P

Haha protection always helps (whey!) :lol:

Anyway, on a serious note, maybe not jeans though, if they get wet, like in a woodland, then can get VERY wet and heavy, take an age to dry and are generally really uncomfortable. Any from of (proper) camos/walkig trousers will be fine, as long as you wear darkish clothing then you wont stand out too much lol! :)