Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters

And forget the hoodie. I have an irrational hatred for them in airsoft. It's the visual equivalent of fingernails on a blackboard.

Wear what the hell you like. The only times what you wear should come into is if its too thick to feel your hits or if your playing milsim when dress is part of the game. If its a normal skirmish then you can wear your girlfriends underwear if thats what floats your boat.

I hate people who think you have to go all army to play airsoft because camo and correct blahblah uniform really matters when your shooting at each other 30 meters apart with plastic balls fired out of your toy gun. Wear whats comfortable,suitable and most importantly what you like sod what anyone else says.

Wear what the hell you like. The only times what you wear should come into is if its too thick to feel your hits or if your playing milsim when dress is part of the game. If its a normal skirmish then you can wear your girlfriends underwear if thats what floats your boat.

I hate people who think you have to go all army to play airsoft because camo and correct blahblah uniform really matters when your shooting at each other 30 meters apart with plastic balls fired out of your toy gun. Wear whats comfortable,suitable and most importantly what you like sod what anyone else says.

Don't get me wrong - not being a gear snob. I just hate hoodies. I think they look horrible and really set my teeth on edge.

If its a normal skirmish then you can wear your girlfriends underwear if thats what floats your boat.

THATS where I have seen you before hehehe The pink frenchies really didnt suit you!! :ph34r:

• Supporters

I thought that was intentional camo, not a real clegnut... yer dirty barstid!

• 2 weeks later...

11953232_10207590345226090_2273963148454

Me at the Mall a few weeks back. Have added some boots and tend not to wear the balaclava to much, it gets hot in there and I'm unfit.

Need some more colour coordinated knee pads and a few more bits but I'm getting there.

• Supporters

I miss The Mall :(. I am totally spoilt for CQB and indoors now

Here's my Loadout. MultiCam based, all legit/ real steel. Nothing repro or replica APART FROM MY HOLSTER (because I'm daft and forgot to mention it first time...)

Full list top to bottom:

MilSpec ProIV Sordins- running independently rather than through comms.

Revision Sawfly specs with Amber lenses.

Gumshield teeth protection

Ferro Concepts FCPC with TYR cummerbund and MOLLE panels, with Grey Ghost hydro, Warrior smoke/ grenade pouch, Warrior utility pouch, Tactical Tailor enhanced admin (moving to my belt). Front pouches are a Ferro triple M4 soft insert and a Blue Force Gear 10-speed triple over the top.

Will be running 2 10-speed double pistol pouches and a replica Safariland for my TM Sig P226E2 on my belt, as well as I'm moving the admin panel there too most likely!

Rifle is a VFC M27 IAR with various accessories and my rifle sling is a genuine Magpul MS3. Secondary rifle is my custom G&G GC16.

That is on top of a full Crye AC combat set in MultiCam, with Karrimor Salomon style boots, cheapo watch and Mechanix gloves.

Been asked a couple of times about total costs etc and I estimate the value of this kit to be around £2100. This isn't an impression kit, just all stuff I like and I've had access to. First picture is kit about 2 months ago- second pic is most recent with the Crye top, VFC rifle and new setup on the FCPC.post-12047-0-04435900-1443895344_thumb.jpgpost-12047-0-44286600-1443895291_thumb.jpgpost-12047-0-04435900-1443895344_thumb.jpgpost-12047-0-44286600-1443895291_thumb.jpgpost-12047-0-04435900-1443895344_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

No pics?

And you make a point of no replica, then say you're using a replica safariland :P

Yeah I've edited appropriately, I'm an eejit and forgot about the holster.

Also not got a clue why my images attached like 5 times; I'm still getting to grips with the forum.

• Supporters

Want a real one? ;) look at the new 578 pt 2 (not sure what the actual name is, it fits Sigs (finally)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Stirling Weekender: England Vs Scotland Loadout - 27th-28th-29th November 2015

Nothing 'Unit' specific - Just purchased and put together kit I liked the look of.

England kit is Multicam and or Tan based.

Kit List:

FMA Maritime Helmet

Revision Locust fan goggles

ATAC's FG Neck wrap

Helikon Soft Shell Jack Lvl 5 ver2 in Coyote Tan

Emerson G3 Combat Shirt - Multicam (Under Softshell)

Emerson G2 Trousers - Multicam

Riggers Belt (Jacket hides it)

TMC AVS Plate Carrier

Assorted Warrior Pouches - Multicam

Tan PLB belt with Warrior Multicam pouches

Baofeng UV-5R radio with extended aerial

Oakley style Gloves - Olive

Generic Olive tactical rucksack (Will leave at re-spawn area with drinks/food/ammo in etc..)

Karrimor Boots (Soon to be replaced next week with Salomon 4D GTX Boots

MSA Sordin Supreme Pro-X (Coming next week)

Weapons:

TM AK102 Recoil with mini RDS and an M300 torch with 6 mags

WE Glock 17 with 3 mags (Will be HPA at Catty)

ASG M60 MK43 MOD 1(not pictured)

ASG CZ 75D Compact Spring Pistol (For when the Sh*T hits the fan!)

1 x TRMR

1 x Dynatex Decimator

Loving the tm ak recoil dont see enough of them about.

• Moderators

I've got a lot of helikon stuff, even for day to day wear, love the stuff. What's the jacket like sgttalbert as i nearly got one