Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Quick question guys; Does anyone have any references/images to wearing a CB plate carrier over MTP? Thinking of starting a newer loadout, just need to make sure it doesn't look like crap :)

http://www.ur-tactical.com/index.php/component/virtuemart/view/productdetails/virtuemart_product_id/1497/virtuemart_category_id/147

Some here :) well it's Multicam...but close enough

Ok so I got bored of dpm...and instead bought ddpm 😁

Newest loadout has the multicam condor vest. Like it as it allows my legs to be free from stupid drop leg holsters as my 229 fits nicely into the second from last mag pouch...yay!

post-10708-0-44176800-1429820913_thumb.jpg

post-10708-0-78279900-1429820942_thumb.jpg

post-10708-0-64056500-1429820956_thumb.png

I don't post all that often, but I thought I'd do a post about my loadout. This is everything I run when playing woodland, with my AEG (GBBR alternative setup is mentioned where appropriate). :D

Plate Carrier: Ferro Concepts FCPC in MC, with TYR Tactical cummerbund, Ferro triple M4 mag pouch (triple pouch w/ kydex insert used when running GBBR)WAS triple M4 mag pouch (not used with GBBR; only carry 5 mags so no need), Grey Ghost Gear hydro (+Source 2l hydro bladder), Ferro enhanced shoulder pads, Ferro weapon sling.

Belt kit: Tactical Tailor MOLLE belt in MC, 2x genuine HSGI Tacos, Tactical Tailor dump pouch, WAS single mag pouch (soon to be joined by an ESSTAC triple mag pouch for more pistol mags when they arrive!), WAS smoke/pyro pouch.

Guns and accessories: G&G GC16 30th Ann. Mod-0 in tan which has had some internal work done: deans conversion, shim job, regrease, AoE correction& sorbo installation, new piston head o-ring, piston rails polished, new air nozzle, Retro Arms trigger installed, Prommy purple hop bucking and Prommy nub. Used in conjunction with 10x EMAG midcaps, red dot and real steel MFT React vertical grip.

GHK G5 GBBR, with added real steel Magpul MOE K2 grip, M4 buffer tube and CTR style stock, red dot. I also have real steel magpuls on the mags.

TM Sig Sauer P226E2, with 2 mags (3 more coming tomorrow or thursday), in a real steel lvl 2 Blackhawk! SERPA on a drop leg panel. Only had for a month or two, not had money to upgrade as yet.

Kit: bottoms are TomTac Crye style in MC right now, will be replacing with OPS Tactical in MC or MC Tropic when I have money. Top is a Teesar DCU BDU, but I also have a UK Military MTP UBACS. I plan on getting more BDU shirts in different colours too- M81, and others. I'm running Magnum Desert boots. Also using Mechanix gloves- I have both originals in woodland, and MPact in coyote. Face protection wise, some Bolle goggles and a mesh lower.

Here's a video I did not long ago of my loadout for my team channel!

post-10351-0-54361600-1430250024_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

I detect a selfie stick. BLASPHEMY

I was in Paris at la tour effel recently, and there was a group of tourists from somewhere Asian (no I'm not being racist; I lived in Singapore long enough to know you can't say 'Chinese' or 'Koreans' or something without being lynched); it was a group of about 30 of them, and. Each. One. Of. Them. Had. A. Frikken. Stick. They kept hitting people inadvertently. Well, give it a few mins, and the army guards show up during their patrols (I guess because of the recent terrorist attacks they have armed guard stationed at all tourist attractions). The tourists kept trying to take "subtle" photos with the Famas-wielding guards, who were not amused. It was funny, especially as I knew the tourists spoke English (they were conversing in English just before), but they were pretending to only speak Mandarin (or at least the group leader was). The guard got really flustered. Not really a relevant story, but it involves selfie-sticks and guns, so whatever...

I was in Paris at la tour effel recently, and there was a group of tourists from somewhere Asian (no I'm not being racist; I lived in Singapore long enough to know you can't say 'Chinese' or 'Koreans' or something without being lynched); it was a group of about 30 of them, and. Each. One. Of. Them. Had. A. Frikken. Stick. They kept hitting people inadvertently. Well, give it a few mins, and the army guards show up during their patrols (I guess because of the recent terrorist attacks they have armed guard stationed at all tourist attractions). The tourists kept trying to take "subtle" photos with the Famas-wielding guards, who were not amused. It was funny, especially as I knew the tourists spoke English (they were conversing in English just before), but they were pretending to only speak Mandarin (or at least the group leader was). The guard got really flustered. Not really a relevant story, but it involves selfie-sticks and guns, so whatever...

I was in the Phillipines in February. It was Chinese New Years so they were EVERYWHERE. Same thing, Selfie sticks and peace signs!

Reading festival..... i dont even need to explain. F*** me I am so glad they have banned them this year.

Haha.. To be fair though, for some reason the pictures come out better on a higher angle.

• Supporters

Reading festival..... i dont even need to explain. F*** me I am so glad they have banned them this year.

I always go airsofting during the festival. Much lower numbers means more gameplay opportunities. It was a lucky pick for my first game.

My was dacs just turned up, my god why have waited so long. Perfeft fit no sagging at the front and amazing build quality.

brought for £90 came with 5 open top shingles,admin pouch and a utillity.

now has my camelback and a spare utility for extra long games. just need to grt my battle belt set up with it

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sort of contractor look

image.jpgimage2.jpgloadout.jpg

Coyote Brown - 8Fields PC, Tactical Tailor 'FL' Removable Operator Pack, " Mini MAV, Hazard 4 Cap, 5.11 Double Duty TDU Belt

Face: ESS ICE, Bulle Shemagh

Helikon MCCUU MARPAT Trousers, unknown kneepads & softshell

WE / NUPROL Holster 'EU Series' Glock Holster

new Warrior gloves next I think to finish it off (for now)