Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

As always Mack, looking the dogs nads!!! Gleaming mate!

Will do samurai :)

Mine works as I use it to find out how fast my rc fast boats and cars go

Seriously tempted to buy one and a wrist cover in multicam!!! Yes! I know! ?? I'm a slave to MTP and airsoft!!!

• Supporters

My hodgepodge load out and guns. In the top left I've got my FAST helmet, my old mask (new one coming soon?... I hope), Rogers Shooting School shirt, tan Army Surplus pants, and Rogers gloves. I also use the tan MOLLE pack to transport stuff, and use a tan MOLLE vest as you can see, with 2 double M4 magazine pouches and a singular P90 pouch. Ghillie suit in the top right, in its bag. W700 rifle in digital duct tape below that, as well as some green gas. G&G CM16 Raider GBB in two tone, with Safariland's Grippod attached, as well as their Superstoc. I have four magazines for it; two are mounted in a Wilson Combat dual mag holder. Next up is my ACM P90 AEG with an Aimpoint air rifle sight, Safariland single point sling that I custom installed, Safariland torch, B&T silencer/tracer unit, and a green laser sight, along with a mid cap and a high cap mag. Then I have my newest gun, my ACM MP40 AEG with only one mag. Moving over, I have my WE SIG P226 GBB with two magazines (third is on its way) and a Safariland Kydex ALS holster. Below that is my WE G17 GBB with Safariland Glock grips and a custom Tridium foresight, two normal magazines and one high cap magazine, all in a Sadarilabd Kydex ALS holster specially made by Bill Rogers, as normal Safariland holsters didn't fit the WE G17 at that time. A Safariland rail light for pistols is by those as well. In terms of ammo I use Valster BBs weighing in at .20g. I have my "Mall" container elsewhere that has a mixture of 1-5 tracer-normal pellets for realistic tracer fire as well. A portable multi-headed screwdriver set is also by the airsoft pellets.

So... What do yall think? ( keep in mind I've been at this at a higher level for less than a year...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

15781095077_1e1d15c310_b.jpg

15964825211_f13dff010e_b.jpg

My part-custom concoction of a modular PC all decked out. About as close to an 'ideal' design as I've gotten so far, pretty close really, I'll make a few changes with the next version (whenever the manufacturers in question get the right materials in) but I've used the rig as pictured at a couple of games and it works a treat all round.

• Supporters

I saw some of those little S&S blades t'other day and was tempted, just for the coolsies... but in the end I had to listen the the wallet quietly weeping with the Balshoy Bolshevik Bash coming soon. Plus I recently bought this too, just for the s&g's:

IMAG0502.jpg

...which actually has a spring-loaded blade so it's illegal :lol:

But I'm pretty sure that not only would plod have to be in a really bad mood with me to bother, but there's a good chance that they wouldn't even notice. Strangely enough I got it from fleabay, doubly against their policies on knives and illegal items, but what i found pretty funny was that it came from an Israeli fleabayer who also included a couple of heart shaped sweeties and a really tacky looking miniature torah on a keyring! Oh the irony :lol:

My new replica JPC with belt set-up (Note: the replica will soon be replaced by a real deal one if I get on with it)

post-7335-0-56498900-1425247712_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

I am jelly of all the kydex pouches, nice rig. Got a triple panel with them being made up for my PC at the moment (ordered it about a month ago) but it's still a few weeks out at least. Think I'll have to pick up some of the ESSTAC pouches soon as well.

I am jelly of all the kydex pouches, nice rig. Got a triple panel with them being made up for my PC at the moment (ordered it about a month ago) but it's still a few weeks out at least. Think I'll have to pick up some of the ESSTAC pouches soon as well.

I cannot big these pouches up enough, they are amazing.... the price tag... not so much

You know what i'm not entirely sure on that....

Here's the link to the page, I'm at work at the moment so cant really give you anything more than that

http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/esstac-kywi-m4-triple-mag-panel-15417-p.asp

Okay mate , If you come across anyone who has some could maybe have a try for me and give me a PM?

• Supporters

Okay mate , If you come across anyone who has some could maybe have a try for me and give me a PM?

I'd be pretty doubtful that they'd work properly. The kydex inserts in a single mag pouch are tight on a STANAG and designed to work with that specific profile. If I recall right the G36 PMAGs step up quite a bit thicker in the area that sits in the mag well? You could probably force them in to the ESSTAC pouches with a lot of 'friendly persuasion' but they'll likely be an absolute pig to get in and out overall. The 762 versions of the pouches might be a bit better but overall they're not designed for mags that aren't straight sided. They build stuff for the US market and that mostly means accommodating STANAG spec 556 mags and straight sided stuff like SCAR-H/SR-25 type mags in the .308 realm. AUGs, G36s etc are a tiny share of the market compared to guns that take your average PMAGs/USGI mags etc.

• Supporters

Good patch placement there, Mr. B!