Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Grr, Ian. Between you and the "Russian military airsoft loads outs UK" FB page I'm finding it increasingly difficult not to start a Russian load out. :(:unsure:

The worrying fact that I'm about 4/5 pouches away from a "finished" USMC FR load out do not make it any easier!

• Supporters

Grr, Ian. Between you and the "Russian military airsoft loads outs UK" FB page I'm finding it increasingly difficult not to start a Russian load out. :(:unsure:

The worrying fact that I'm about 4/5 pouches away from a "finished" USMC FR load out do not make it any easier!

Well hey, if you caught what i said on fb this early am about current economics, just bear in mind that the strength of the pound is likely to become subject to an increasingly greater degree of fluctuation as the next year progresses, as hedge fund managers begin using betting against the pound as a surefire way to offset the potential losses of high return riskier investments and several dopier investors (UK Banks which the Tories have earmarked for failure & sell off to their cronies cheap) end up holding stacks of £ Sterling they can't shift without having an everything must go garage sale (since just lending it into the UK economy will be tantamount to throwing it @China {as a new consumer credit boom begins and everyone wants a housefull of new shinies which they will later drag out paying for and/or just default on... again, as wages fail to keep pace with the cost of living... again... and people have to start making more private provision for essential services because the Tories are under investing in the public sector... again}).

So it could well be argued that the time to do it is now, while the USD<>Sterling rate is pretty good, since buying from the likes of profarmy.ru is all in greenbacks, even the postage. Did i tell you that i'm also waiting for a fibreglass 1-to-1 6B7-1M helmet replica with SS Leto cover for $110 posted from Russia? Can't say fairer than that, eh?

• Supporters

This is Oleg whom I bought the helmet & cover from. It has not yet arrived, but he only sent it just before new year, so that's no surprise, but it's probably worth hanging on until i can give his gear the thumbs up for sure. If anyone from here does talk to him, tell him that I put you on to him - it may get you a few USD discount.

10923629_10205901412120493_1586034529898

Ready for Sunday. Not gone Gucci yet spent all my money on guns. The Ashbury is on the bench stripped down because needs some fiddling and i'm going to respray it Olive Green when it's working right. Vest is Osprey Load Carrier after it's failed dose of dylon green but haven't had time to paint it or experiment with another dye I got my hands on yet.

10361373_10205899641996241_2353053750500

Thought I'd try a belt only load out along with my PACA.

Want to get a better dump pouch before hand, however any other tweaks will be done post game when I know exactly the changes needed

Left to right....

Mag pouches and utility thigh pouch

Dump pouch

Radio pouch

BFG pouch

IMI holster attached via molle clip

Pistol torch on belt clip

post-4358-0-32420500-1421880970_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Where did you get the US Woodland pants from? I've been looking for some for ages but not found anywhere that has them in stock.

Here you go: http://www.hueys.co.uk/epages/es151784.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es151784/Products/%22Semapo%20Combat%20Pants%20Woodland%22/SubProducts/%22Semapo%20Combat%20Pants%20Woodland-0002%22&ViewAction=ViewProduct

Only 32R in stock though

This is what I wore last week at Halo Mill,

Looking to start a different camo load out.

Other things purchased

Ess ice glasses bnib

Looking at buying gen4 glock or an M92 in a few weeks !

post-10203-0-42271300-1421945701_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

You might know this so this is more for other people's reference but Matt at Huey's is a top guy. He's ordering a pair of medium/long multicam tropic trousers for me as they were out of stock. Might help some other people if they want stuff from there that shows as out of stuck.

• Supporters

You might know this so this is more for other people's reference but Matt at Huey's is a top guy. He's ordering a pair of medium/long multicam tropic trousers for me as they were out of stock. Might help some other people if they want stuff from there that shows as out of stuck.

Yeah my order didn't go through properly at first (my own mostake) and shot them a message and had a very quick response with help.

Anyone got any US digi cam loadouts, really wana go for the desert dogi camo loadout and any ideas any good webbing or plate carriers to go with ?

What type you after? Theres a few "Digi Cams"

Desert Marpat

Temperate Marpat

UCP

AOR1

AOR2

edit: Just seen you wrote desert

AOR1 - 6094, NJPC, NCPC all work well with AOR as they are in use with NSW/NSWDG

Desert Marpat - Coyote Brown SPC, OTV, MTV for a USMC get up

What type you after? Theres a few "Digi Cams"

Desert Marpat

Temperate Marpat

UCP

AOR1

AOR2

edit: Just seen you wrote desert

AOR1 - 6094, NJPC, NCPC all work well with AOR as they are in use with NSW/NSWDG

Desert Marpat - Coyote Brown SPC, OTV, MTV for a USMC get up

Liking this one !

Thanks a lot mack

Definitely will be ordering something when got some funds in the bank !

post-10203-0-12739500-1421965939_thumb.jpg

Liking this one !

Thanks a lot mack

Definitely will be ordering something when got some funds in the bank !

I would avoid that one (TMC) the colours are terriable

Look for brands: Semapo, VGC (vulcan gear company) or the Flyye versions, all much better than that one, I just ordered the VGC one a couple of days ago