Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

That's great news... I've been on the same boots myself for 4 years, mainly because I bought a pair for an expedition and by the time I was done with the 3 months, they were completely dead. I then got a free pair of the same the second time around, because the shop I bought them from said they were just poorly made... But I have the same problem happening again - sole coming off and absolutely NO waterproof quality at all.

I've been hoping for a good pair that will keep my feet dry and it sounds like I've found them!

image.jpg

Emerson replica Crye MC Combat Pants

Mechanix MC Fast Fits

Kombat UK Fleece / Hoodie

Custom mesh lower face mask

ASG Strike Systems Goggles

Bulle shemagh

Emerson FAST Helmet (economy / cheap version)

Using a Bulle Recon Harness with WAS pouches but want to get a WAS Nemesis

Nicely done Chock! Refreshing to see something functional, that serves your needs and doesn't need a million and one pouches and pointless other stuff!

Most comfortable game I played was in a similar vest by Viper!

NSW/DG loadout, completed for now.

Featuring new MK18

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

No offence here but bloody hell your loadout is all over the place! Multicam UBACS with, is that AOR-1 trousers with a AOR-1 6094..? You must stick out like a sore thumb against foliage in games?

• Supporters

No offence here but bloody hell your loadout is all over the place! Multicam UBACS with, is that AOR-1 trousers with a AOR-1 6094..? You must stick out like a sore thumb against foliage in games?

Looks par for the PMC course to me. Not so good in woodland for sure, but not much worse than MTP against most British foliage.

• 2 weeks later...

Just started a Desert/Tan loadout, its so far a work in progress. Don't have to much to it yet but it'll get there eventually.

Yes, I know I've only got one kneepad on. :)

The other pic, is my Olive Drab loadout which is going to be my "go-to" kit for airsoft games.

post-10677-0-79077200-1420864084_thumb.jpg

post-10677-0-28178100-1420864093_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Looks good mate. I'd advise cranking that holster high up as you can though. Those nylon all-in-1 types tend to sit low but that's the first ever drop-calf I've seen, I'd recommend cutting some of the strap if it won't adjust much above your knee (and if it's possible to do so).

Looks good mate. I'd advise cranking that holster high up as you can though. Those nylon all-in-1 types tend to sit low but that's the first ever drop-calf I've seen, I'd recommend cutting some of the strap if it won't adjust much above your knee (and if it's possible to do so).

Oh yes, during gaming it'l be up higher, I dont have a web belt to attach it onto just yet so I had to make do with a loop on my BDU pants, itll be fixed the next time I go to the surplus shop. I think its possible. there's alot of excess strap.

Gotta respect the commitment, Cavninja. Shame it's gone into what is ultimately a spiffy version of what at least 60% of UK airsofters are wearing & carrying. Just imagine how individual you could have been with a Modern Russian loadout... there are so many patterns of camo and uniform cut that you could be pretty certain to be the only one in the UK...

A russian gorka in digital flora is 100x better than head to toe multicam.

No one wants to play as the bad guys :(

I get your thinking but I mainly play indoor CQB, so camouflage isn't really a issue, just for looks. Although the multicam shirt will be changing soon

• Supporters

That was my thought lol happens all the time

Grape I don't think he meant to be offensive or anything, he was simply pointing out that there's likely a good reason for the mixing. Given there's clearly some effort put into the load out, someone turning around and saying its all over the place could be taken as a bit harsh.

Big deal over nothing ultimately.

Is camo not pretty useless in airsoft anyway? No offence here but it's pretty sad pulling someone up about mixing. He might be like me and picks camo based on the pretty colours and how it compliment my figure.

It's also pretty sad to barge into someone's opinion like that just because he asked if he stood out. You'd be amazed at how a decent camouflage blends in compared to people who go around in desert, casual clothing, or colours which stand out against certain environments. May i also point out the time DED posted we had no idea that Simon played in CQB.

So maybe keep out of peoples conversations if all you want to do is accuse someone for having an opinion.

Let's try not to create a warzone here yeah?

It was an opinion and a question Jambo, not a statement or an insult. So yes grape is in the right mind but it's not worth getting frustrated over mmm'kay?

Not to mention the fact that he is trying to put together a specific loadout in which the real deal guys mix and match there camos

x800s.jpg

That ripped UBAC shirt though XD

Had the EXACT same convo/argument with my lil brother t'other day about SF. he was adamant they are issued with and wear a matching uniform. I was winding him up for so long but kinda gave up as he has mild issues and it wasnt worth me going there..

But my Green loadouts coming along nicely. Will post pics soon!!

Won't do you any good in your corridor, go out and get some shots in-game ;)

I know right.....I chose the wrong ghillie for an urban op...Shouldve gone urban. Anyway, I'll be going to a game on the 18th. There'll be some in-game shots then :)

Never been to this field before, but saw a map of the area. looks like a heavily wooded area. It might come in handy.