Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

thanks, painted them myself;) (problem i had with the mask when it came it the bone parts sticking through, aka teeth, were the same colour as the flesh which had to be quickly rectified.... looks rather spiffing now even if i say so myself...

as a linked note im actually impressed with the usability of the mask even compared to my mesh one(that protects the ears) as i was worried that it would restrict the airflow too much making it harder to breath and wearing me out quicker, strangely it wasnt too bad and wasnt that uncomfortable as well as looking awesome(the links that connect the mask to the elastic could probably do with some tape to reduce the rub...)in fact id recommend it if i didnt want everyone running the same stuff as me;)

Crap camera but changed a few things to my Marsoc kit

FMA Maratime

Multicam Maratime cover

Clone Princeton tec MPLS

Solidfox CPC

TYR tactical pouches

Toy soldier Crye style pistol mag pouches

Mx3 tac light

Toy soldier prc-148

Salomon quest 4d GTX boots

ee491ef8-475c-4c22-a62d-cc9fd96a8ff0_zps

Lovin' the boots!

Got myself a pair, brand new from a mate's brother's girlfriend (yeah! I know!) Who works for Salomon, at a bargain price! But half a size too small and couldn't take em back! No worries me thinks, I'll ebay-em to fund a pair from Surf-Mountain in NI who do new ones for £122! So I buy another new pair that fit, meanwhile my teenage son goes "Yoke"!!!!

Charming!

Awesome boots though!

my current, no specific nation / PMC loadout.

3dd4fc48-2805-42b1-83e2-07c852a30380_zps

434d37b1-ebb5-41b4-9f90-85c54b107c8d_zps

top to bottom,

Hat - beany or baseball cap depending on weather

Bolle trackers

fleabay boom mic headset,

Weirdfish softshell

Agilite hi-vest assault vest

pistol belt with clone crye clip holster and 2 clone fast mags,

customized MTP trousers

cheep knee pads

goretex pro-boots (i think)

Looking good Pierce, where were the pics taken? Looks a bit like the sandpit?

• Supporters

My current loadout

With Crye Arid MC combat shirt and AC trousers

ACEaction4edit.jpg

VFG and hold the M4 by the magwell.... booo... hissssssssssssssss!

A few of me from Infiltration airsoft's Operation Colossus a couple of weeks ago:

Is that the Semapo M81's mate? looks awesome

• Supporters

Looking good, James.

• Supporters

Is that the Semapo M81's mate? looks awesome

yeah, really impressed by them, side by side with my cryes it's pretty hard to pick out many significant differences in quality. Fabric isn't quite as robust as the real deal but they were about £200 cheaper than the real thing!

Oh, and don't tumble dry them... I'm glad mine were a little bit bigger than I needed to begin with :)

Looking good JC! Awesome load out mate!

meh. it's like dropbars on a bike, you wont go wind tunnel all the time, but it gives you options.

personally I usually find myself switching depending on what's more comfy at that instant. plus its ridiculous how many times the vg have prevented me from getting hit :P (when gun hits doesn't count)

imho :)

Guest pierce09

What plate carrier is that you're wearing Piecre09?

LBT 6094A MC

Onerios Valley Scorpion W2 PAP

HSGI MC single taco x 3

Tactical Tailor Double M4 pouch x2 MC

Tactical Tailor 2x203 pouch MC

TMC IFAK MC

Tactical Tailor Hydro

Links to the main stuff!

Looking good Pierce, where were the pics taken? Looks a bit like the sandpit?

Pics were taken at ACE airsoft field at the Pro Gun Club in Boulder City, Nevada. It's about 20 minutes south of Las Vegas. The background shows the mountains that surround LV and you can see why the US military uses the area between LV and California as training for Afghanistan and Iraq!

I even have the same habit with real steel! I miss my AFG but even then i didn't use it all that much. I like to feel 'tucked in' when in a firing position with arms tight into my body. Couple of team mates are firearms instructors and they aren't happy with my firing stances!

Some cool loudout pics there, however, wearing all that jungle/desert camo whilst creeping past brickwork and whitewashed walls is rather self defeating. It actually makes you stand out even more. If it was me and I was going to go there often, I'd think about getting some urban patterned stuff.

• Supporters

Some cool loudout pics there, however, wearing all that jungle/desert camo whilst creeping past brickwork and whitewashed walls is rather self defeating. It actually makes you stand out even more. If it was me and I was going to go there often, I'd think about getting some urban patterned stuff.

Game uniform requirements for my team was to wear woodland camouflage. Urban camo patterns are beyond useless either way, there's no reliable way to conceal yourself when your backdrop is bricks and white painted walls.