Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

My 'spares box' belt setup for the occasional outdoor game I get to in the warmer months.

14856624711_eddf23dc1c_b.jpg

Don't know even the name for that type of thing (rig/belt?) but whats is it? (Not belt rig like d&d blah rig )

Don't know even the name for that type of thing (rig/belt?) but whats is it? (Not belt rig like d&d blah rig )

A belt. ;)

Awwww bless!! lol, I'm guessing some kind of Molle Battle belt, with the addition of a lightweight yolk to take some of the weight, and its also thin enough to sit under a plate carrier or some form of vest/chest rig?

• Supporters

To keep things simple, here's the exact item:

http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/tactical-tailor-fight-light-molle-battle-belt-8686-p.asp

With this particular one you need to add a standard type of belt through the middle to hold it all together, but it has a lot of modularity (apart from the actual modular pouch attachment that is of course). Different inner belts, D-rings for a yoke, cuts underneath if you want drop leg panels and it comes in 3 pieces so you can adjust the size.

Another older belt from the same brand which'd work out much cheaper would be this:

http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/tactical-tailor-modular-molle-padded-belt-53017-4669-p.asp

You can't hang any drop-legs but you could thread a yoke through the PALS webbing if you wanted (if the straps were made of 1" webbing) and no need to buy an inner belt. I'd recommend one of those to any new player, I'm actually very surprised that tac-kit sell them so cheaply, quite a steal IMO.

The thing with any sort of PALS/Warbelt is to order a size up. I'll get a 32"/medium waist in any sort of trousers and I'll order a large when it comes to any sort of belt like this. Just means the loops come all the way around to the front and should nearly meet above groin/just either side of the actual buckle. Hence you've got the most room possible to put things exactly where you want them, rather than everything ending up around your back for the most part. Had issues in that area a couple of times, definitely always order that one size up and of course wherever possible get proper inch measurements and measure around the waistband of the trousers you wear to skirmish.

• Supporters

My new SPOSN Makarov holster:

IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

...needs a bit of stretching to make reholstering simple

and the mag pouch is so tight to fasten on 2 of the little strip mags the Umarex PM uses that closing it again in the field may not be possible; which is sort of a good thing because it means that I won't lose them, but obviously if I have to dump the used mag and the other spare into a pocket to avoid losing them everytime I change one 14rnd mag, it makes carrying them in the pouch redundant. So yeah, stretching is definitely needed. It stays put on the belt very well though, which is more than can be said foor the leather one i have. Still, the pistol is way too hot for most sites anyway, so until I get into the valve with something bodge-tastic it's all academic anyway.

Plus my new SPOSN Trehtochechnik sling:

IMAG0270.jpg

...which is truly the way forward for 3-point slings: I can't wait to skirmish it!

Not exactly my correct loadout, need to sort out lower face pro. Also put a double mag shingle on the left of my chest rig after I took these.

My softshell looks a bit stupid because the arm length is too long (says it's a medium though) Probably going to buy a Kombat Tactical Fleece Hoodie in OD.

vegetato_boonie.jpgvegetato_patrolcap.jpgvegetato_taccap.jpg

Boonie Patrol Cap Tactical Cap

• Supporters

The final piece of my Soviet Motorised Rifle Brigade loadout:

1383291_405024689655414_5001033710792205

...we will be fighting the cold war again soon, capitalist pigs!