Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters

and the arse. Two shots to the arse point blank hurst pretty bad (nearly said screaming then thought, better not lol)

You too?

At The Stan a couple of years ago I was leaning around a bush, on uneven ground so one leg was outstretched and the other scrunched up, which stretched my kecks tight across my arse. Someone had managed to creep pretty close without me noticing... an actual double tap to the anus. Literally the bum hole. After day 2 I stopped eating. At the time it got nothing more than a grunt from me. I mean it hurt, but it was more of a surprise than pain. Maybe it was just because i was well adrenalised...

The game was a "Blackhawk Down" defend the chopper game (although the chopper was left to our imagination) - a small area with limited cover and the opposition given free reign across the courtyard to attack from approx 120 degrees of approach, with 2 snipers on the roof of the building opposite at whom we could not return fire (because the site is surrounded by active businesses and houses so you can't shoot up as BB's could leave the site) - so it was pretty hectic!

Anyway, by the time I got home it was sore. After the 1st crap it was very sore. Later that day i bought some haemorrhoid (and try spelling that without recourse to google) cream. After the 2nd crap I decided i didn't want to risk a 3rd until it had healed a bit :'(

Yeah, it's funny. Even I find it funny now. By day 2 after the hit it was really not funny.

As it happens I often wear a custom bum-rig which is a waterproof pad hanging from elastic straps from my belt, to put something i can sit down on no matter the terrain, because i have a medical condition which causes a lot of pain in my extremeties - sometimes i just have to sit to get off my feet. Didn't think i'd need it in a CQB venue.

When I 1st started wearing that a few people took the piss. A few people asked about it and although they didn't say anything I could tell they thought i was mental. I used to say "you'll all be wearing them soon". If you look at pics of Russian SF these days... yeah, they have them.

$(KGrHqN,!o8F!YC+!c5HBQNUFBJ!og~~60_57.J

Russian Army Sitting Mat SPOSN

2nd AIF (2nd world war Aussie). Australian Imperial Force is an organisation created separately from the normal army (militia). The Australian Army was not allowed to operate outside Australian Territory by the constitution. The AIF was not the army so it was not bound by this rule but had to be entirely formed of volunteers.

2fdc3c1c-a6d4-4afa-932a-429849247846_zps0da40ec9-025a-42bb-a059-f0fbed5e424f_zps

1st 2 pics are early war. A mix of WW1 Australian gear and British gear. This is based upon pictures of Aussies during the early Libya campaigns

d3bab3c9-653d-4ced-926b-11fe8e140d76_zps

Late war (jungle). By now the Aussies are working with Americans so you see American influences such as the lace up gaiters and I am using US HBT trousers, which the Aussies are known to have managed to obtain.

Again, it looks brilliant!

Lookin' good Hen!

Here I am at last, nearly ready for my first game.

What am I missing? Apart from a pistol?

I've got ammo, rifle, eye protection, hydration, med kit, iPhone playing 'Ride of the Valkyries' on repeat through low-profile ear peice, monocular, spare gloves and shemagh.

attachicon.gif20140907_111054.jpgattachicon.gif20140907_110846.jpg

attachicon.gifphoto 2-1.JPG

Looks great! That's a hella good loud out for a first game!!! :D

Looks great! That's a hella good loud out for a first game!!! :D

Always come prepared!!! I had always assumed that these items were essentials, perhaps not the iPhone but I can imagine humming 'Ride of the Valkyries' and having to concentrate on fighting a battle at the same time could get exhausting!!!

In hen what rig is that? And are the medic pouch and other large pouch attached?

looks like a JPC in Ranger Green

• Supporters

Here I am at last, nearly ready for my first game.

What am I missing? Apart from a pistol?

I've got ammo, rifle, eye protection, hydration, med kit, iPhone playing 'Ride of the Valkyries' on repeat through low-profile ear peice, monocular, spare gloves and shemagh.

Boots?

You don't need a pistol. They are fun and of course there are 'pistol only' games here and there, but you'd almost certainly get more use out of a BFG or even a back up AEG. How are you doing for batteries and charger? Cleaning rod and alcohol swabs? Silicone oil?

You may find that a shemagh over your mouth makes you uncomfortably hot, but everyone has their own attitude towards the risk of losing teeth. Personally the idea gives me the shivers so I run mesh masks = ultimate BB protection and not sweaty like a cloth solution.

Thanks, couldn't quite tell, I'm more fascinated about the rear two pouches, they look like they're just hanging off and wanted to know if they got in the way.

Yes its a JPC, still waiting for the G3 combats to arrive from 'Merica, but I only ordered them in February so I should really learn to be patient!!

Boots?

You don't need a pistol. They are fun and of course there are 'pistol only' games here and there, but you'd almost certainly get more use out of a BFG or even a back up AEG. How are you doing for batteries and charger? Cleaning rod and alcohol swabs? Silicone oil?

You may find that a shemagh over your mouth makes you uncomfortably hot, but everyone has their own attitude towards the risk of losing teeth. Personally the idea gives me the shivers so I run mesh masks = ultimate BB protection and not sweaty like a cloth solution.

I'll probly wear my Lowa German military mountain boots. Just ordered a Turnigy and 2 Gens Ace 1300mAh 7.4 lipos, got charger.

Cleaning rod!!! Cigarette filters aren't ideal I spose. Got some squirty squirty too, from Maplin.

Thanks chaps, very informative.

Yes, sorry #Airsoftwarrior147 rear pouches are just attached to my 2" rigid belt, I've just hooked the MOLLE straps round and back under the loops on the back of each pouch. Hopefully they won't get in the way, as they're at the back.