Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Chav loadout.. :P

Aaah. I need to disagree with you here due to lack of skinny jeans and adidas hoodies. The hat was there because the hoodie's hood is tiny and my forehead is of an above average size.

I like to think it as more of a modernised ninja (minus the hat) than chav. Remind me to replace it with a beanie.

I hope that's your mums bedroom. Otherwise you have an awful lot of necklaces....

Yep. Well, my grandmother's room. Close enough, though.

Been rinsed up in the bollocks plenty of times, doesnt really bother me at all? Your friend is probably just exagerating. Being shot in the back of the thighs hurts alot more.

Trousers?

no pants?!

Been rinsed up in the bollocks plenty of times, doesnt really bother me at all? Your friend is probably just exagerating. Being shot in the back of the thighs hurts alot more.

and the arse. Two shots to the arse point blank hurst pretty bad (nearly said screaming then thought, better not lol)

Do you peeps wear anything to protect your meat n two veg?

:S

trust me, when you play a game you will understand. You can run around with a cricket box on though if you want :)

The places that hurt are where the fabric of your clothes is tight against your skin. Loose fabric will take the energy out of a bb. Unless you wear lycra or spandex trousers, you are fairly safe. Really baggy clothing made of heavy material will provide excellent protection.

• Supporters

Ears are a howler I've had my eyes watering from those hits before; fingers (the closer to the nail, the worse) and for some reason that gap inbetween my PC and my belt stings like a bitch. Never get shot in the rig itself (and I do pay close attention plus it's CQB so you notice), always right in the small area of shirt that's tucked in tight with no cordura over the top.

Unless you're really unlucky and in a sort of crouched position which causes your trousers to get pulled tight in the groin and then take a shot in that area while in said position, it's never gonna hurt really. In a normal standing position trousers will always have a fair bit of slack in the material to soak up the energy. Also the zip makes the surrounding material a bit less flimsy.

• Supporters

that gap inbetween my PC and my belt

This. Every damn game. I swear on one day every swinging dick and his dog was aiming for the squishy bit of belly between my chest rig and my battle belt. Came home looking like a slab of corned beef :(

Awesome jon! Think you've just got your next joint christmas/easter/new year greetings card pic sorted!! love it!!!

Dang...

I hadn't thought of that genius suggestion.

Have yourself an Internet cookie. :-)