Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

South African National Defence Force - Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) 2013-2014 - Part of MONUSCO

DSCF5036_zps037d9816.jpg

Kit List:

(top to bottom)

M87 Kevlar Helmet

S2000 Helmet Cover

S2000 peaked cap

Desert scarf

S2000 shirt

Mechanix Original Gloves

M83 Battle Jacket

SADF canvas sling

S2000 Trousers

Lowa Patrol Boots (need changing as not perfect)

Weapons:

Vektor R4 (ICS)

Vektor Z88 (ASG/KWA)

Good work Nick, love the detail!

• Supporters

Do you find the mag pouches restrictive on your SAAV, Nick? I bought one in US Woodland camo before i knew my arse from my elbow and couldn't get it to work with any mags except STANAG so i sold it.

My modern Russian loadout is just about complete:

IMAG0082.jpgIMAG0084.jpg

Kit List:

VDV KZS Berezhka Jacket (Kecks not shown) in size 3

Splav Sniper harness

Splav Suharnaya back pack

Unbranded Sniper Belt Rig (4xSVD mags + 2 F1 Grenades)

TO PKM 100rnd Belt pouch

Unbranded Double Flare Pouch

MilTek Comms pouch

ACM 1.5L Hydration Bladder (w/ Camelbak stylee dtachable bite valve & tap)

Unknown Pistol Lanyard

Generic Drop Leg Pistol Holster

Modified Condor Dump Pouch

I'm considering buying some modern Russian summer boots -

2bd9_103.JPG?set_id=800005007

...they look pretty comfortable and at £56.73 posted the price isn't such a kick in the bollocks!

But I'm also wanting to get a Russian pistol I can skirmish anywhere, so probably a WE TT-33 (which will come in at about a oner with a spare mag posted), although I am sooooo tempted by the Gletcher Grach, but it would need valve mods on the CO2 mag/s to bring it down to 1.1-ish Joules and it has no hop, so it really would be £200 almost wasted - sooooooooooo pretty tho :wub:

Do you find the mag pouches restrictive on your SAAV, Nick? I bought one in US Woodland camo before i knew my arse from my elbow and couldn't get it to work with any mags except STANAG so i sold it.

That'll be becuse it was a (I assume Viper) Repro one. Having owned both copy and real M83 vests the real is leagues above the copies in absolutely everything

I carry a mix of 5.56 R4 mags and 7.62 AK47 mags and both fit fine into my mag pouches. The AK ones are a little harder to get in but then again they are bigger. The dividers on them are also a lot better than the dividers on British kit you can have one mag in either slot and it wont bounce all over the place. I have to say they are possibly one of the best military sets of large scale issue gear (the whole M83 package) ever created with British Paras using the chest rig even in 2008 and possibly later... bearing in mind it came into service in 1983

Very true Nickona, i saw quite a few guys in 3 Para using them in 06 in afghan and the viper and webtex kit is very cheap and very poor copies. Wouldn't buy either of their kit, it's just not up to it!

My loadout from the Redwolf Weekender this weekend gone.

Loosely US Ranger based, I was missing a few webbing items that hadnt arrived in time so had to use my 6094 plate carrier and normal battle belt, typically they arrived after I got home....

Probably the only time the entire weekend my M4 was working as well, has to resort to my Ak for the rest.....

Oh and I love this boonie now :)

post-8932-0-32430200-1408993760_thumb.jpg

I'm considering buying some modern Russian summer boots -

2bd9_103.JPG?set_id=800005007

...they look pretty comfortable and at £56.73 posted the price isn't such a kick in the bollocks!

I'd actually advise against Russian boots. I've had a pair similar to those you posted and they were probably the worst boots I've ever owned. Here's the thing-They are decently durable,stitching's nice but the material is poor. They're extremely stiff at first. Once you bed them in by either walking in them a lot or pissing in them they become loose and give poor ankle support. The soles aren't great,grip is pretty lackluster. They're not water proof,Went in a few games in light rain and of course everything soaked through. The boots started rotting along with my feet,the leather just started to degrade rapidly. I couldn't justify them aside from the price and the fact that they look bloody amazing.They'd be great for cosplay and re enactment

There's a damn good reason the modern Russian army is using Lowas and civilian hiking boots instead of issue ones. Stick with German paras man,they look just as good and the quality is undeniably better.

Dan88, please explain your gun camo sir...

Is is a wrap or is it painted? looks bloody cool and what I kinda had in mind for my outdoors kit im looking to build!!

Sorry, only just seen this. But as nick said it's just spray paint through a scrim net.

Khaki and dark brown, krylon fusion paint,

Cheers

The rest of my kit's the the post so here's the only bit I brought back from Ukraine,Also a nice opportunity to test out the newly repaired camera on my N900.

My boots after a year and a bit of usage. They have about 3 or 4 layers of wax and scuff coat. Soles have gotten a very thorough wrecking in Ukraine,the cheese like rubber did not enjoy abandoned soviet industrial estates. Still usabel and grippy though,only the right boot has really suffered on sole wear. Will beat them to death by next summer so I can either get something newer and better,or maybe even have them resoled.

DZd78TQ.jpg

Yeah,they're really comfortable,fit my feet very well,a dream to walk in especially with some sorbothane insoles. Also some of the cheapest good quality goretex boots you can find,got mine for about 30 euro and the quality is far better than anything in the same goretex boot price range. Only thing I'd fault them is that the commando soles are not made of the strongest stuff in the world, but mine have survived 3 27 hour milsim games,lots of hiking and mountain biking and a soviet industrial estate before they started to come apart,added to that an Afghan tour before I got them. Cheapest place I can get them resoled wants 40 euro,which is a bit much for my tastes so I might get some german paras after the soles go on these,but I don;t think there are any goretex lined paras aside from ones I've seen from dodgy ebay sellers.

Some photos from Op BLUE FOX at the weekend gone - common denominator is me in the Choc Chip Boonie. Had to switch to my back up AK as the M4 went down after 3 rounds on the first morning. 3rd photo shows me in the 'Mosque' that my mate and I defended to the last mag against 6/7 attackers in the last game of the weekend. We won :)

post-8932-0-30677200-1409246460_thumb.jpg

post-8932-0-19779900-1409246462_thumb.jpg

post-8932-0-95429700-1409246463_thumb.jpg

post-8932-0-08130700-1409246466_thumb.jpg

post-8932-0-01573900-1409246468_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Quick rundown of my UKSF kit.

Multicam cap,

Bolle tracker 2 eye pro,

Sisu mouthguard,

Mtp ubacs,

Crye UKSF trousers,

Mechanix gloves,

Berghaus boots.

0050D963-FF62-4C6B-AD61-72E61A0DB2A3_zps

Paraclete SOHPC w/ various pouches.

48E5E678-3A0F-43D7-A284-9BEF6DA19974_zps

23F86E1D-F260-450E-83EE-0B292534A8F2_zps

Molle battle belt w/ various pouches.

14B6B09C-0BE6-4489-B292-E3A00846DDEB_zps

On a normal game day I usually carry.

6 E/Pmags,

5 P226 mags,

Ammo bag,

Speedloader,

Water,

Sweets :D

42023E4F-6B64-4E5D-B9D1-851A1CEF81AF_zps

MI need and the Mrs MTP loadout.attachicon.gifIMG_347529158979181.jpeg

Awesome jon! Think you've just got your next joint christmas/easter/new year greetings card pic sorted!! love it!!!

Here's my assassin loadout in 2 forms. Normally with the hoodie I'd be wearing the black version of those joggers but they're nowhere to be found at the moment. I'd usually wear any old camo trousers with the leather version (winter version), but I'm feeling lazy today and didn't bother getting the camo out. Shoes are a pair of Feiyues I got off Amazon for 30 quid, I use them for parkour aswell, in fact the hoodie version of my loadout is near enough what I use for parkour (minus the mask, gloves and gun, of course, sometimes minus the hat).

Hoodie version, I keep my spare mags in the rucksack because I have no zip pockets, but on the winter version the leather jacket has zip pockets so I can stuff my mags in there. I'm eventually going to buy 1 more of each jacket (1 for airsoft, 1 for casual wear) and on the insides of my airsoft ones I'm going to sew in a holster of some kind and maybe a couple of mag slots. Probably even a

slot or two for smoke grenades incase I need to make an escape.

This loadout is just for sneaking and being light on my feet, overall. Hence why I have the lightest shoes ever on my feet rather than boots or hiking shoes. Urban skirmishes are where I'd mostly use this kind of kit, but there's none of the sort near me so I just use it when me and my mates play hostages at eachother's house (parkour is OP here since I can just go in through the roof).

post-9038-0-70330800-1409665011_thumb.jpg

post-9038-0-44796900-1409665024_thumb.jpg

post-9038-0-35768900-1409665037_thumb.jpg

post-9038-0-21927200-1409665049_thumb.jpg

post-9038-0-23839600-1409665127_thumb.jpg