Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Here's some pics from my trip to The Towers in Leicester.

Ended up ditching my fast helmet since there was barely any air circulation at the site haha

My first load out, pretty happy with it, kept it simple with the multicam, my favourite to be honest.

Need to get some knee pads, a decent drop leg holster then a sidearm.

IMG-20140712-WA0000.jpg

Holding my mates gun,

Lovin' the gloves! You would have nailed it with multicam socks!!! Lol

you need more Union flags on the front, 2 in a 4 inch space isn't enough!

Ill order some more

Lovin' the gloves! You would have nailed it with multicam socks!!! Lol

Haha :)

o9mh5iN.jpgIOONvAu.jpgMWvbiVd.jpgD6gGEwL.jpgn8Gqy8i.jpg

So here's my first load out completed! I know, no marks for originality, but I like MTP, didn't get to use it while I was serving and it's the same with the M4 platform, so here it is! Kinda inspired by SF type load outs, some of the stuff was pretty pricey, some was cheap, some was free or I already had! Hopefully won't need to spend any (much) more on this, it should keep me going for a while!!

For those that are interested the plate carrier is a Warrior Assault System DCS and the helmet is an Emerson FAST PJ advanced type, my rifle is a WE Tech HK 416D GBBR with a few mods and a fair bit o' pimpin'!!

All comments and banter gratefully received!

D Sqn HCR, served as part of 16 Air Assault from its formation in 1999 until the recent changes for Army 2020

http://www.paradata.org.uk/units/household-cavalry-regiment-hcr

Honi Soit...

Absent friends

Hahahaha!!! You don't wanna know!!! Lol

D Sqn HCR, served as part of 16 Air Assault from its formation in 1999 until the recent changes for Army 2020

http://www.paradata.org.uk/units/household-cavalry-regiment-hcr

Honi Soit...

Absent friends

Ah I had forgot the Donkey Wallopers count as Guards Div.

well no body's perfect...

Unless you're Blue/Red/Blue!

Then you're pretty close!

At least you are entitled to wear them, nothing grips me more than some Civvie mong wearing my unit flashes

EvilMonkee, being curious here, but can I ask why you find it offensive if someone wears unit insignias etc.

I can understand why if someone lies, saying they were apart of that unit but I can't see why if they just wear them, so any insight?

thanks. :)

I wear a Combined Operations Patch as it was my late grandfathers unit in WW2. I also have a PWRR TRF (never worn for a skirmish) as i was an army cadet instructor badged PWRR.

Would not take either of if someone got shorty!

Sorry came across slightly wrong as the above poster alludes. Not all Civvies are 'mongs' just to clarify! I am referring to those people running around all badged up to the nines with various insignia that they haven't' earned.

Mack - Sure, most cap badges/insignia/rank that Joe Public are aware of take a lot of training to earn and therefore it irks me greatly that people think they they can just slap it on.

Also, technically the Uniforms Act is still in force so wearing uniform you are not entitled to is a criminal offence, but obviously not enforced.

SamG - That's precisely the sort of thing I am on about I am afraid. As an ACF instructor fine, wear it then but once you are out, no. You may have been badged PWRR but never completed basic Infantry training or served with the Regt proper, therefore I don't believe you should wear it.

But as with anything opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Back to the topic and I will shut up.

Wearing the uniform is not an offence. trying to pass yourself off would be the offence.

I say when playing soldiers who cares?

Not that someone claiming Parachute Wings or a Green Beret or wearing an SAS badge wouldn't look a tit.

Thousands of people regularly dress up in uniforms and insignia as part of a Re-enactment group and they even give themselves ranks, even award themselves Commissions.

No one complains about that but they are just as much playing soldiers as an Airsofter