Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Used to be really popular on the skirmish field. Haven't seen too much of it recently though. Nice loadout though Remus.

I've seen a fair bit of tigerstripe around recently. There's a few guys at my local who use it, and there's 1 or 2 who use Arid tigerstripe:

tsccs2na500e.jpg

whilst thats nice it fall into having the same problem that i believe multi cam has over here, its to light coloured to blend in at all(course i have the opposite problem but thats because i have lots of black equipment as i aim to have...) i also dont think im my year and a half of airsofting i have seen anyone wearing tiger stripe. lots of random Russian stuff far too much multicam for my taste.. etc. but no tiger...

I've seen a fair bit of tigerstripe around recently. There's a few guys at my local who use it, and there's 1 or 2 who use Arid tigerstripe:

tsccs2na500e.jpg

Fair play to them - I really like seeing tigerstripe in any form. Everyone rolls up in MTP/DPM/Multicam where I play

I've got a set of All Terrain Tiger (above) but the pants feel really thick and I don't think they'd make for a good day's skirmishing.

I tend to prefer Lizard pattern over tigerstripe ones, work better in grassier and general UK enviroments

I tend to prefer Lizard pattern over tigerstripe ones, work better in grassier and general UK enviroments

Generally I agree with that - maybe the fact I don't see many in Lizard pattern bodes well and there are dozens of the blighters wearing it that I can't find!

I've found that DTS works really well in late Autum

Epsom Bunker
rwsx3m.jpg
not the best pic, but you don't see me with an m4 every day!

....no one else had short sleeves for some reason... can't figure why!

• Supporters

Epsom Bunker

rwsx3m.jpg

not the best pic, but you don't see me with an m4 every day!

....no one else had short sleeves for some reason... can't figure why!

Duuuude - your faaaaace :o

Well I've decided to go with what I know and stick to this :D

Reminds me of the British kit from ArmA II BAF

Its the stock guard on the long Amoeba M4. which i got after trying out one of the short ones and liking the gear box but wanting a longer gun. Nice gun out the box, only thing ive done so far to it is fit a G&P outer barrel as the stock one is the worst part of the gun.

So this is the look I'm trying for. I think I'm getting there

I concerned me that I was wearing a desert Osprey with MTP but it looks as though it is or was common practice to mix :)

hquktf-2010-061-050.jpg

Stock photo of Reg in Afghan

Picture014-1.jpg

My load out. When I got to wear my osprey for real we were still in desert cam, so the MTP mix has always bugged me

I think there was a period of a year or so when MTP clothing had come out but the Mk.4s and Mk.7s were still not widely issued

Apart form the M4 nothing look immediately incorrect with your loadout, if you stik it on the British Forces Loadouts page on FB you'll get some really good help with it