Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

CYMA :)

Get the VFC/LCT clones, they are awesome!

VFC clones are better. LCTs really like to come apart at the outer barrel due to grub screws holding it in.

Also CYMA don;t clone LCT,only VFC. E&L are the guys who clone LCT.

VFC clones all the way man. LCTs look prettier but VFC are much sturdier :)

What's with the ladder? Tactical second floor entry? :D

Considering the size of it I don't think he'll make it that far lol

• 2 weeks later...

New bits just arrived for CB/Tan loadout:

• Mil-Tec tan 'Ranger' combats, tan
  • Mil-Tec baseball cap, tan
  • Mil-Tec shemagh, tan/black

bjfNPi3.jpg

Will be dusting cap and combats with brown Krylon later today, the tan's just a little light for me.

I agree, so much airsoft kit looks far too clean!

Well, it is brand new....... :P

I'll be getting down and dirty with my M700 later this month as the damn thing is always better to use while prone- hopefully I can sort out the leaking issue my long mag has before then!

Haha fair enough.. thats what I hated about my A-TACS was when they faded the pattern didn't look good so I had to wash and dry them carefully to reduce the fading, but with my Nutria browns the more faded the better!

by clean i meant un used.. but actually for a decent, realistic loadout its best to take pics at the end of a day so there's some grime on it

seen someone in a game here with a retractable ladder on their back. actually a cool idea. thou might be a bit dangerous. as for a short ladder.. I climb thru windows, but I know many that cant, a short ladder could give them a massive advantage...

photo3.jpg

A quick in-FOB snap of me at STANTA this weekend just gone.

Was going for a SEAL-ish look to blend in with the rest of the guys there, didn't stand out like too much of a sore thumb (with the exception of being the only one without a helmet!).

STANTA in Norfolk? Great place. I got to play in the Afghan village there, the week before it opened to the regs :) (unofficailly with the ACF haha)

This was my casual loadout from last Sunday.

post-4410-0-40342800-1402657749_thumb.jpeg

post-4410-0-49795200-1402657758_thumb.jpeg

khg_zps844c979c.png

camo looks even better now ive seen it out. just worried about the stitching quality...

I am always really unsure about Tiger stripe not sure if I like it or not.. :)

the thing that annoys me about it is in nature stripes go vertical, dont understand why the americans made it horizontal... but i do prefer the slightly darker look of it over multicam etc which i think are too light for the emerald isle...

On the tigerstripe front I think it should be mentioned it was a South Vietnamese pattern, not a US one.. as Tacmaster says, US just bought a lot of it privately and the SF did limited purchases from SV companies