Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters

Nothing mate, part of the pouch; just plain tan hypalon instead of MC (as the lid is).

Not sure why BFG did it that way, at a guess I'd say to resist downwards pressure on the pouch base tearing it out, you've got a good few extra inches of stitching there holding it in place. Hypalon is great in many respects but it's going to be weak to certain specific types of destructive forces trying to break it down from different directions, same as any material.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I was thinking on the back left of my Soviet Y-strap webbing. Need to put mesh in her specs first though!

• 2 weeks later...

My DCS is coming along nicely.

A46756D6-CC05-4D92-A3DB-42E3B5BD4172.jpg

New WAS Quick mag pouches hold both my Recoil Pmags and my TM M14 mags.

1FDCFDA6-BB92-49C7-9EE4-96C0CBD4D7E8.jpg

0454148A-E546-49A6-826A-3EB56269A4D6.jpg

The one with the pistol mag pouch is just two normal pouches threaded together. A cheaper way to buy them if you want both the different pouches. you basically get the pistol mag pouch for £2!

I noticed the elastic after i took the pics. Is sorted now.

This is something lightweight I've thrown together for CQB but primarily for zombie games. It's lacking the eye pro and my half face mesh mask because it looks cooler this way ;).

I think it might be missing something if anybody has any ideas? I put my knee pads on and it didn't look right and a shemagh didn't look apocalyptic enough. I could do with some pouches to mount on my belt for my mags and cowboy boots and a machete would make it but would reduce skirmishability somewhat. Also, if I didn't like the shirt so much I'd cover the thing in blood and mud.

6EA2068D-ADAF-4B31-8F98-C8197CBFC894_zps

13259F95-C7C4-47F2-9DE9-A9D79828F600_zps

Token shot for photoshop hilairity

B78E22FE-7B6A-478C-B06F-E66BBE058964_zps

Nice trigger discipline :P

Seems the appropriate amount of trigger discipline for when there are Zombies about!

This is something lightweight I've thrown together for CQB but primarily for zombie games. It's lacking the eye pro and my half face mesh mask because it looks cooler this way ;).

I think it might be missing something if anybody has any ideas? I put my knee pads on and it didn't look right and a shemagh didn't look apocalyptic enough. I could do with some pouches to mount on my belt for my mags and cowboy boots and a machete would make it but would reduce skirmishability somewhat. Also, if I didn't like the shirt so much I'd cover the thing in blood and mud.

Is that shotgun the Ithaca? How do you find loading it? Is it single or trishot?

Seems the appropriate amount of trigger discipline for when there are Zombies about!

That's what I was thinking when I was taking the photos ;).

It's actually a DE single shot I bought for 15 quid off the forum and then painted wood effect. It's a bloody good little gun for the price- I only bought it for the look and thought when it came to skirmishing it'd play second fiddle to my pistol but it's got cracking range and accuracy, especially with heavier ammo.

I'd like an Ithaca to go in my shotty collection but the tube magazine puts me off.

How is wearing old jeans and a polyester brown shirt a 'Load-Out'?

I never classed it as a "loadout" but short of a "post pictures of clothes you skirmish in" thread I suppose it'll have to go in here. If you'd read my post before commenting you'll see that I'm trying to achieve that post apocalyptic look Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead has. It doesn't need pouches and camo and chest rigs. It needs to be cut back and functional but as I said, it needs "something", I don't know what. The stuff I wear with my other gear (or "loadout" if you will) looks too military, the drop leg and boots go with it but even a shemagh looks wrong, let alone a chest rig. I'm looking at ordering some shotgun shell pouches to mount on a belt with suspenders as I reckon that won't look too out of place, I just can't go down the standard multicam and tan route- this needs to look like it's been lived in for 3 months whilst avoiding being eaten.......

A paca or flak jacket would look right me thinks like below or even an old fishing vest

S48-783.jpg

Funny you should post that, there's one going in the classifieds which had caught my eye. I reckon that might work.....

• Supporters

What about a man bag or something? Slung over your shoulder just for carrying shit about.

Not the most practical thing ever but if you get the right sort of bag then it'd look proper apocalyptic, I'm sure there's a game or a film or something where someone uses one, got it pictured in my head but can't put a name to it to save my life.

What about a man bag or something? Slung over your shoulder just for carrying sh*t about.

Not the most practical thing ever but if you get the right sort of bag then it'd look proper apocalyptic, I'm sure there's a game or a film or something where someone uses one, got it pictured in my head but can't put a name to it to save my life.

It's not that Denzel Washington one is it?

This might work for you? - http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=8435

I know there are better makes out there but they are normally double the price

Might be worth a shout?

I like that, plus it looks less like a purse than some. I'd even thought claymore bag like this one

tib.jpg

Yeah the above would work, apart from quick access to mags which the other 'should' give you, however, your loadout, your game style, your choice, your money!

Out of interest, how much is the claymore bag?

Yeah, I like that about the one you posted. That pic I put up I found on google, a traditional claymore bag without the side pockets goes for anything from a tenner upwards.

I like this in green but the Mrs reckons it looks like a purse. Still not as accesible for mags as the one you posted but quicker than a claymore bag or satchel because of the side and strap pockets.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Molle-Tactical-Bag-Shoulder-Strap-Bag-Pouch-Travel-Backpack-Camera-Military-Bag-/181296309745?pt=UK_SportingGoods_BackpacksRucksacks_Bags_EH&var=&hash=item2a361a25f1

• Supporters

Yeah I think it was actually, The Book of Eli.

I'll have to do a Google image check or something.

I put this together from surplus to requirements pouches.

25BE0E24-B961-49EA-A0D8-38AAC24E192B.jpg

And a shot of all my kit ready to go.

6728A67A-E00A-4BF9-B160-21800A0C9032.jpg