Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Mature? Moi? I've never been so insulted in all my life!

nickona_vs_bolshoi_spetsnaz.jpg

just f**king HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

thats the funniest thing i have seen in ages!

• Supporters

I realise I'm a bit late to seeing all of this, but it's photoshops, amusing lines and the sense of community you get from posts like those (especially when it involves a member) that make owners/admins/mods feel like the effort we put in is all worth it.

Cheers lads!

Well, James is a bit of a penis.

Olololololololol

I need to convince our principal to replace the Paintball outing during our annual England trip to a game to Skirmish in Mansfield. I actually think one year may have been to skirmish paintball actually.

Sure it can be deadly craic with you bellends!

And if that doesn't work I'll fuck off on a ferry when I get my big boi human rights!

I like that alot!

love seeing different camo's getting used. I really hate MC now. Even gonna sell off my MTP kit.

• Supporters

It's going to be easy to spot camouflaged players this summer if they've got an M4. Just look for the Cyalume :lol:

• Supporters

Thought I'd make use of the way my doctors are yet again experimenting on me to get some authentic looking rough stylee Soviet gear pics, but I had to mess with them summat bad to get anything half recognisable and there's only this one worthy of showing. More for the lols than anything. I spose the background leaves posibilities...

me_zenit_cx.jpg

A twatty selfie my mates pressured me into making the morning before Bellurgan's OP Open Shield to take the piss off some other people on snapshit.

U0X5EA5.png

I admit it looks stupid especially with the utterly moronic devil horn hand gesture but It's not like I had any free will in It's making. Peer pressure am bad

lads.