Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters

Chris, that holster is horrible. It looks like a kiddies' cowboy costume or summat!

• Supporters

Each to their own, looks fine to me personally. G-Code quality is as good as it gets, built and functions at least as well as a Safariland and far superior to a SERPA. That and I can swap the lower cowlings out for compatibility with different lights in a matter of seconds so I only have to spend an extra $25 instead of $100+ on a complete new holster.

• Supporters

I'm not suggesting it is crap, Chris, it just looks it.

• Supporters

I get ya, but I like to explain these things for all the lurkers.

The less modular holsters tend to look a bit better, be they G-Code, OTG, Raven or whoever, particularly because you can get more options in terms of surface finish. That said I still like the look of my SOC Rigs, particularly with the two colours of kydex, but no worries if you personally don't.

• Supporters

I have a loadout... Vid!

Fuck tha po-lice!

• Supporters

90Kg? Eeeeeeeeeeeeee when i were a lad....... wait til yer get to my age! Fuck off the lot o' yers, with yer fucking metabolisms and yer fidgeting yer fucking calories away... ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr V^^V

oh btw i'm in a bad mood

• Supporters

14 stone is about right, I'll have you know lol.

Ed, just go for one of those good old BMI altering craps, you know the type that require so much air freshner you go down to the local chapel to confess your sins against the ozone layer and beg for forgiveness.

• Supporters

Need more fruit in my diet.

I bet that's what it is, thanks for the life altering advice, Teddy.

I can see the thread has gone a bit off topic here? Well I've been re-arranging my pouches and gear so I'll be uploading a few loadout pics later I think. Was considering swapping my ICE's lenses out from clear to smoke because it would look much better but I'd rather have the clearer visibility.

post-7670-0-98305200-1389457950_thumb.jpgpost-7670-0-84067100-1389457994_thumb.jpgpost-7670-0-38537200-1389458030_thumb.jpg

SND, you come out with some of the most bad ass loadouts I've ever seen mate. Great work!

Would love to see what else you've come up with! Anything Recon/USMC related?

It is indeed the 5.11 Tactical Duty Kilt.

From head to foot,

- beane, baseball cap, helmet depending on site/weather

- bolle pilot googles

- buff / scarf

- viper spec ops shirt, multi cam

- viper leather tac gloves

- condor ronin chest rig, OD (radio pouch, double pistol mag, 2x quad m4 mag pouch, led flashlight)

- pistol belt (holster, dump pouch)

- 5.11 Tactical Duty Kilt

- long socks

- well worn british assault boots,

normally carry 7x 80rd pmags (1 in gun 6 on vest), 2x pistol mags, cold steel training knife, field tools and smoke grenade,

space for another 2 mags in the TDK if nesasary.

• Supporters

I love the frogman concept, but, and don't take this as heavy criticism, is that a hoover?