Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

A comment about the UKSF look, try and get the Tan RAV swapped out for a Olive Drab or Ranger Green one.

But very nice

He doesnt have to though because a lot of UKSF will wear what they want or like, they may swap kit around with other regiments and nations and also alot of UKSF can change their kit as they please so they could still use a tan rig i do with mine but just waiting for my L119A1 parts to come

good picks mate aswell like the swedish loadout

• Supporters

should be able to show off my uksf loadout/s soon, just need to get my arse into gear and take some pics :P

on a more constructive note, theres some cracking looking kits on here well done guys ;)

Here is my Multicam/Coyote Brown loadout:

multicamloadout005.jpg

Multicam Is made by Propper. Vest and pouches/Belt is 5.11 and dump pouch/holster is made by Bulle.

My weapons are an Ares Tar-21 with 4x32 ACOG and a WE M9A1 both stock.

Let me know what you think!

Looks like a Yank Contractor outfit to me ;) Good stuff though :)

Haha thanks mate :) I in NO way am associating with yanks in this loadout. I am offended good sir! (no offence yanks)

you cant really say that while wearing an american camo? :S

Technically im not english im Israeli as im jewish so i can say that :)

Aron don't you run with your (Hopefully fixed, and working) King Arms 24 inch free float DMR??

Aron don't you run with your (Hopefully fixed, and working) King Arms 24 inch free float DMR??

Im afraid not, i went to the shop today and they said that it was not that bad (but when I was shooting it with the tech the shots were basicaly falling out of the barrel!) He is going to take a look at it so the TAR it is :)

cool what shop? Jw...

Rules of engagement. I had to go all the way to Essex and back took like 6 hours but there were loads of guns in the shop to hold so it was cool.

How about just call them MTPs? They kinda look like them haha

yeah but mtp's are completely different colours lol my dad has some lol but i would knick them of him but they dont fit me lol

but your still wearing an AMERICAN forces and AMERICAM made camo so if you get insulted if people say you look american then dont wear it lol

yeah but mtp's are completely different colours lol my dad has some lol but i would knick them of him but they dont fit me lol

but your still wearing an AMERICAN forces and AMERICAM made camo so if you get insulted if people say you look american then dont wear it lol

I never get insulted at the site I play at. Everyone has their own different camo that they think looks good. I think multicam looks good just like other people like DPM. Its because they think it looks good in THEIR opinion.

im not saying i dont like it and other people not liking it, im just saying about the way you don't like being called american when your wearing american camo

Yea but being on a UK forum I think its a bit olbvious im not American just because I wear their camo :/

im not saying you are american you were told you LOOK american and you didnt like it?

Your saying that im saying you are american IM not! please re-read the posts

read my posts properly before you reply please! thank you

Hi guys i typed my loadout on here last week and got some photos takeen at the weekend so here they are on my flickr page!

i was going for a PMC/contractor look but couldnt find my tan trousers, so im wearing my new multiland

Enjoy keenan

My pics

Aron, it dosn't matter if your loadout looks american its about what works for YOU and what YOU think looks good. My team are all British and we whear multicam so we probably look american despite whearing British badges with our team badge but who cares as long as it functions well and looks good ;):lol:

Aron, it dosn't matter if your loadout looks american its about what works for YOU and what YOU think looks good. My team are all British and we whear multicam so we probably look american despite whearing British badges with our team badge but who cares as long as it functions well and looks good ;):lol:

Amen to that :)

• Supporters

Could always flag it as "MTP" B) but seriously I doubt anyone would mind! and even if they did what an Arse, probably spent thousands getting his load out 100%

Two of my many loadouts :)

Multicam loadout for my team (I will upload a picture with my new rig and helmet soon)

post-993-1295389648_thumb.jpg

Another picture of me in a smoke grenade

post-993-1295389827_thumb.jpg

My Greek Commando loadout (the army of two mask kind of kills the realism though)

post-993-1295389993_thumb.jpg

EDIT: If you click on the pictures they get bigger

URL=http://img535.imageshack.us/i/p1011404i.jpg/]p1011404i.jpg[/url]

My 3-in-1 loadout, UKSF civvies / generic PMC/Merc company.

Top to bottom (trousers and beanie hats)

Urban load (generic grey-green camo I picked up in tesco for £5)

Standard uniform, Woodland DPM (wear this the most)

Summer ('desert', but since I live in Yorkshire, I'm somewhat lacking in desert sites to play at) Without the hat, this forms my TF141 Favella loadout.

The strange brown-grey thing in the top right corner isn't a cat, it's my russian hat and red scarf, for cold weather games (and for if I start a Russian loadout...)

I'll try and get a pic of me in gear at somepoint.