Airsoft Forums UK

Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Havent tried the gun yet buddy, I think there might be a short in it somewhere so dont want to risk connecting another battery. Always carry extra gloves as theres always someone who needs a lend of a pair.

• Supporters

your holster looks a little flappy. can you not tighten it to your leg more?

No he can't. Neither could I with that style of drop leg, which is why I made the extra straps I wear on mine:

39979249823539689167423.jpg

The one that goes under my crotch has a loop of 50mm elastic around it for the leg strap to fit through which stops it from slipping down and going loose. I realise that it looks uncomfy being tight around my nads, but it isn't. It's just a case of hitching it all to the side before tightening, then it drops back into place just fine...

I haven't got around to making one for my black kit yet, but I think I may have a bit of 20mm webbing lurking somewhere so I will. I was thinking of selling them, if anybody is interested, but TBH I don't think I could charge what my time is worth to me, so I'd have to keep the numbers down :lol:

when I got my first pistol, a couple of years ago, I was a bit smaller, about 12-13 year old. on my drop leg holster, the leg strap, fully opened was big enough to go around my waist :lol:

Annoyingly, most bits of gear dont fit me too well, I dont have much fat or muscle on my bones. I like that idea of having extra straps, might have to look into that for my universal locking holster (which is super cool btw) :)

And thats why i would only ever use a serpa type holster.

No he can't. Neither could I with that style of drop leg, which is why I made the extra straps I wear on mine:

• Supporters

Yeah Sam, there's an IMI holster which has a molle adapter so you can fit it at whatever angle you like, similar but not compatible with SERPA, that takes USP's - it's on my 'to get list', but frankly it'll cost more than the fcuking pistol so I'm in no hurry!

I also believe that the Redwolf sell the IMI holster on the UK site to (not sure of the quality), i might be wrong though. Also i dont know if they come with the molle adapter or not.

I stick to my Serpa as i only run a 1911 and it suits me perfectly :P

/Adam.

• Supporters

Yeah iirc it's only a matter of about £40-50 posted, but the pistol was £35 new and i've got 2 drop leg holsters and other stuff i want more!

Evening Game Loadout, Inspired by DayZ

7669_10153227169305206_1401772852_n.jpg

1235111_10153227169295206_1400988302_n.j

i would wear my N7 cap, but ive freaking lost it! :(

iirc i won/ i went on a rampage through their vets. theres a few more piccys leading after but they just look confusing but heres the link, see if you can figure it out... http://www.flickr.com/photos/16849534@N03/sets/72157635427506503/

I, Frizzle, for once will posted a picture of my what I look like with my basic loadout.

Note: I did manage to lose my tactical vest.... and this photo was taken yesterday, not during the times I skirmished (over a year ago).

Oh yeh, and um.... ignore the background as it is my mum's room. I only have about 1.5 metres of space horizontally after my bed takes up most of the space in my room.

And as you can see, I wear specs.

ak_zps46b9d20c.jpg

SO, um... Do I look good? Me looking shmexy?

Scorpia, you can't tell the poor lad his mother has granny dresses! We're supposed to laugh in secret instead!

Frizzle, despite the DPM, to me you look like some form of PLA rogue Merc. or terrorist. Nice loadout mate!

Scorpia, you can't tell the poor lad his mother has granny dresses! We're supposed to laugh in secret instead!

Frizzle, despite the DPM, to me you look like some form of PLA rogue Merc. or terrorist. Nice loadout mate!

btw.... that granny dress you're talking about..... is part of the sheet..... she doesn't roam around the streets with a blanket around her....

And those hanging on the closet.... are shirts.....