Airsoft Forums UK

Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

I would suggest rolling the sleeves down a little bit.

Looks like a nice simple usable set up mate.

• Supporters

Helmet looks cooler, but James is right - too hot for lenses. Get some mesh eyepro...

• Supporters

I have about 5 of those, they came with my Sawflys. Not used any of them yet though, I don't get fogging that often with ballistic glasses, or "spectacles" as it says in the manual haha.

• Supporters

PLCE Brew Kit

43vg.jpg

Fits on duty belt, PLCE webbing, & molle.

eiet.jpg

Holds Hexi Cooker & 1oz Tin

lm7o.jpg

Tin holds 4 brews' worth of makings.

:lol:

• Supporters

The lower part, back plate and strap is the army surplus PLCE pouch, the cover on top is a bit I made to prevent the sun glinting off the hexi cooker. I don't know what it was issued for and, so far, nobody has told me they do either, but the consensus seems to be either for a battery or a radiation detector.

• Supporters

Make this happen

I'm open to commercial investment :) Couple of grand should see us onto Dragons' Den...

It's not the best photo but this is the most recent snap of my cqb loadout (adapted for woodland). I'm on the right and my buddy's on the left with another scar & his hi-capa.

post-5019-0-14173300-1377865570_thumb.jpg

I didn't mean the camos! xD I carry a lot more gear such as knee pads, a hydration pack, a drop leg fast mag pouch and now a holster & a side arm when i play cqb. when I recently played at my local woodland field I found it a lot harder to run with all that gear on so I removed what I didn't necessarily need and ran with what I'm wearing in the photo for the rest of the day!

The lower part, back plate and strap is the army surplus PLCE pouch, the cover on top is a bit I made to prevent the sun glinting off the hexi cooker. I don't know what it was issued for and, so far, nobody has told me they do either, but the consensus seems to be either for a battery or a radiation detector.

I have never seen a pouch like this. The clip looks like the pouch is made by a company.called webtex

• Supporters

I have never seen a pouch like this. The clip looks like the pouch is made by a company.called webtex

Yeah, I know Web-tex gear pretty well - I've got an assault vest and hydration carrier by them. This pouch doesn't have their embroidered logo on it anywhere, or even one of those green panels like Remploy gear.

Quick pic. Will have better ones this weekend, hopefully, and maybe a thread on reddit that I can link here.

Crap quality is hilariously crap,holy shit. I'll try use an actual camera soon or something with more than .3 of a megapixel XD.

I look really small in these shitty photos.

Guess that's what happens when I blow all my money on airsoft and don't have a decent camera

http://imgur.com/FQjOW7O

http://imgur.com/3WklfJh

Almost finished my 75th Ranger kit. Some pics from saturday at Greenzone. Once again excuse the gun, Had to use a rental G&G CM as my lipo decided to self combust in my MK18 Mod1 stock at the start of the day :mad: (Pictured below)

9651625187_b0147a108e_h_zps327ff61e.jpg

9654941074_ca913460b2_h_zpsd5a99d73.jpg

9651270321_2e8181843b_h_zps2db57578.jpg

9654851960_4c021c490d_zps70d0455f.jpg