Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters

hehehe :D

Really? Is that the level we've descended to?

Good! :)

Good job I bought that mask specifically for my ultra light rig. Just tried using it with my G36c and even with the Eotech it's practically impossible to get a good sight picture. Do not try one of these masks with iron sights :D

I guess it's the NOB for the one handed weapons and my M88 for anything I actually want to aim :D

NOB.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a link on FB for AI mags local loadouts and though why the hell not. So recruited my bro to take some posed shots. Something a little sad but at the same time bad ass about dressing up in your kit!

IMG_0005-2_zps433c5444.jpg

IMG_0004-1_zps501f5e56.jpg

268932_10152806615485206_1619088681_n.jp

woodland loadout almost complete, just need my magpuls and an A3/A4 receiver for my M16.

Sam isn't your dump ouch on the wrong side? also the DCS seems to be hanging really low at the back...

• Supporters

Sams a lefty ;)

• Supporters

I was thinking of entering that AI thing, the post about it on their website that they linked on Facebook was posted in 2011, so I don't think there's a deadline.

Which is good news, because there are still a few minor things I'd like to add to my loadout. I can't think of anything worse than being captured in a magazine showing off my loadout when it's not done.

No one else would know, but it'd eat away at me lol.

I would as well, but not sure which loadout... all the ones that I've seen enter are all multicam-tacti-cool type loaodouts

I am not so such a lefty as fully Kachanded! Rifle is left handed due to left eye dominance and side arm is right handed.

I do need to adjust the shoulder straps a little to raise the back but i had been messing around with the comm/hydration lines and had not "fitted" it to me properly. Also the MAP pack hangs about 2 inches lower than the bottom of the DCS.

While not the whole loadout, SADF M83 vest arrived :D

Very good rig, so much better than the cheap copies!

(apologies for the crap phone pics)

IMAG1052_zpsf0a94cc8.jpg

IMAG1054_zps0ecd273e.jpg

There's also two names with soldier numbers written in it.. I know Claassen is an Afrikaner name, but no idea on Lesmit, can't find anything on google about the name

IMAG1056_zps33d0a976.jpg

IMAG1057_zps92a92695.jpg

Me and a friend (I am in left)

I don't try to make a real danish soldier loadout.

I chose this camo because I like love it. And because I've realized he was extremely effective in our forests. (North of France)

857383moietkevinmoreau.jpg

962436photodeprofilfb.jpg

My Bolshoi Spetsnaz Loadout

375031_508841165831097_456409781_n.jpg

I'm PRETTY.....ho so PRETTY!!!

Bit of old school

(I'm the one on the far left on both photo's)

photo2_zpsaa348e4b.jpg[/url]

photo1_zps2da8625d.jpg[/url]

sorry about looking extremely fat lol

P.S. @IanGere somebody says that someone got a photo of me taking the swing in which I broke the the stock of the gun, trying to track them down now lol.

• Supporters

Dear god...

That kid in the backgrounds all like :lol:

Yeah, like the little bastard has got any room to talk - him and his brother were wearing full on Mario suits with the hats!

...And there's a bloke in medieval armor behind him!

It's Viking - ring mail and thick leather armour, plastic broadsword, dagger, spear and kite shaped sheild...

I'm PRETTY.....ho so PRETTY!!!

I was trying to stand on tiptoe and strike a ballet pose but I'm so out of condition these days that I lost my balance and started giggling. Pretty vacant indeed lol - it's the pain killers - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

sorry about looking extremely fat lol

You're sorry!?!

P.S. @IanGere somebody says that someone got a photo of me taking the swing in which I broke the the stock of the gun, trying to track them down now lol.

I really hope that photo turns up. If it's in focus you should send it to AI or something :D

Hi guys. I posted a thread on General Discussion regarding using AF-UK's loadout pics for my Sunday Airsoft feature on my FB page. If you have any loadout pics, reviews, events or anything airsoft related to submit, I will consider them for the page. Email is [email protected]

Thanks!

Can I be a candidate for cheapest AF UK loadout?

Rosich Les BDU-Free

M88 cap-Free

Guarder belt-10€

pouches-1.50€

boots-€20

holster-10€

eyepro(Not shown)-10€

Gloves-5€

About 56.50€ in total.

Apologies for the shit quality and untied boots.

It's a weak attempt at trying to be a 90s/early 2000s Russian scout/sniper type. I also have a butt pouch on my back in which I keep water,grenades and other stuff.

EDIT: Here are some other pictures I dug up. I used 'em for a reddit airsoft thing.

http://imgur.com/a/gfDeB

loadout and interim gun until Lola is back.

photo1_zpsfc808d77.jpg[/url]

photo_zps896477b0.jpg[/url]