Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Decent kit mate. Need to get yourself an account on imgur of flickr though, dem piccies be tiny yo.

Cheers man yeah I didn't want em to be massive but could do with being a bit bigger ha

Thing is I've had the majority of this gear for what seems like ages; bought too much other sh*t I don't use, and trying to keep it simple now.

Am I the only one who has never done a kit selfie. Not sure if doing it is weird or am I weird for for finding it a bit weird.

Nah I know what you mean mate I think it is a bit dodgy / weird but I still do it.

these are in the absence of a photo of actually at a skirmish

• Head Moderator

The OPS multicam looks good, although I thought it would be much darker (more black with hint of other colours). Where did you buy it from?

The OPS multicam looks good, although I thought it would be much darker (more black with hint of other colours). Where did you buy it from?

Yeah I agree I did think it would be darker too, it seems to work very well at the epsom tunnels though I used to wear black and it was surprisingly easy to spot as you were a void the lighter colours seem to blend better in the lower light parts.

I bought it from hueys, was inspired by the cover of airsoft international :)

• Head Moderator

That issue of Airsoft International was the first airsoft magazine I purchased, and I liked the article on multicam black. The pictures did make it look very dark. Checked out Hueys site but they seem to lack stock in regular sizes.

That issue of Airsoft International was the first airsoft magazine I purchased, and I liked the article on multicam black. The pictures did make it look very dark. Checked out Hueys site but they seem to lack stock in regular sizes.

Haha was my first mag as well.

I had to be put on the waiting list for the bits circa a month i think

there is a few places in HK that do it as well, its where i ordered my pouches from i think it was called ur-tactical ..

• Supporters

http://www.ur-tactical.com/ is the store front for the actual manufacturers of OPS stuff, I always go there if I want anything from their line-up.

Depending on how much you actually order it can work out cheaper than Hueys after shipping and customs, but probably not if you just buy like 1 shirt or whatever. Obviously their stock and selection is pretty substantial.

• Head Moderator

http://www.ur-tactical.com/ is the store front for the actual manufacturers of OPS stuff, I always go there if I want anything from their line-up.

Depending on how much you actually order it can work out cheaper than Hueys after shipping and customs, but probably not if you just buy like 1 shirt or whatever. Obviously their stock and selection is pretty substantial.

Great! That answers a question I had. Visited the UR Tactical website which had plenty of stock, and looked much cheaper than Hueys. How was the ordering process?

Great! That answers a question I had. Visited the UR Tactical website which had plenty of stock, and looked much cheaper than Hueys. How was the ordering process?

Easy

registered a quick account, put my address in selected paypal and shipping type job done!

• Head Moderator

Easy

registered a quick account, put my address in selected paypal and shipping type job done!

You could do a review on the shop, and the kit. Be interesting to know whether the clothing is quality and justifies the price. I notionally spent £500 on the website as I got carried away.

You could do a review on the shop, and the kit. Be interesting to know whether the clothing is quality and justifies the price. I notionally spent £500 on the website as I got carried away.

I can happily do that

Ill do a prelim one first as i have only used the kit once but can do another more detailed one after next week when its been used a few times.

At Sennybridge FIBUA last weekend :)

20150711_121518.jpg

20150711_161422.jpg

11223581_10155776192365463_8256747476274

7e994ec1-1553-4098-95e3-ac49bf0a516c.jpg

Just watched a video Tina (from black ops) made

Man it brings back memories :) back to the 'good ol days'

Pop down to Spartan airsoft next to Bristol airport this Sunday (19th) you'll have a great time

• 1 month later...

first try with the kydex mag pouches, very happy with them, only had one fall out, and that was from a running jump/fall, planning to use either velcro or elastic to prevent it next time.

S2640001_zpsqhbiyy79.jpg

S2640004_zpsyk5gtgjt.jpg

S2640009_zpsxz0vsdwu.jpg

S2640012_zpsia9wse8j.jpg

S2640015_zpsxsvacghn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

12016704_10153551246373290_1118332858_n.

AI500 ready :P

I love the rifle!!

Here's mine

It is a tad on the heavy side but I like to think it will get me in shape :)

IMAG0208_zpsjrknabhf.jpg

IMAG0210_zpsitykdwnn.jpg

Need to change the scabbard and redo the config to eliminate pouch slouch but I'm happy with the mobility it has considering what I carry.

Just back from work and found most of my first load-out had arrived so had to put it together and through it on for some half ass pics! :) (Was too lazy too reach for a hoodie that I would use) And cheers to all for the advice for the load-out too!

LaD23Lyl.jpg

My next piece of advice would be eye pro and boots :P

My next piece of advice would be eye pro and boots :P

And forget the hoodie. I have an irrational hatred for them in airsoft. It's the visual equivalent of fingernails on a blackboard.