Nutster

Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

2667 posts in this topic

It's actually not that heavy, the original gun weighs 7(ish)kg with bipod, I took off the bipod and added a bit of weight on the back (it is rather front heavy. Add on a full mag and the scopes, and we're still talking just a tad under 11kg, it's only unwieldy-ness is the extreme length (I'm 5"11 and it still almost reaches the floor).

And yes, I do live for the looks of other players, especially the SF wannabes, my aim is to make someone wet themselves :)

Edit: not relevant after above edit.

What defines a multicam warrior? I wear MC all the time, but am also the complete opposite of a warrior.

I apologise for any slur, it was not intended, at my local site there are five people who exclusively use Multicam and they are the most unsportsmanlike people I have come across.

I have edited my post to, hopefully, something more acceptable.

Not to worry, not a big deal. I don't think people should be branded or judged by the fact they wear certain camo to play at soldiers on a sunday, but on the other hand there's no denying there are unfortunately some real t*****s out there who give everyone a bad name. I get where you're coming from in the context of those particular individuals in the context of your site, though I'd have hoped if a specific bunch was that bad the organisers would've done something about them?

Esoterick likes this

Not to worry, not a big deal. I don't think people should be branded or judged by the fact they wear certain camo to play at soldiers on a sunday, but on the other hand there's no denying there are unfortunately some real t*****s out there who give everyone a bad name. I get where you're coming from in the context of those particular individuals in the context of your site, though I'd have hoped if a specific bunch was that bad the organisers would've done something about them?

They're effectively useless, on multiple occasions they haven't loaded their weapons when going out shooting, never observe their surroundings, and tend to keep next to their spawn. they had a 6th member who was physically aggressive and he was given 2 chances before being banned. it's kind of sad really.

Downscaling. Thinking this should be my full kit in the future..

2lthl07.jpg
(compact aeg, optic, charger, battery(s), mag(s?), t-shirt, jacket, trousers, pouches for wallet n phone, bbs, boots, gloves, kneepads, goggles, mask, rod, cleaning spray - not everything strictly for airsoft)

Skool and Monty like this

In the process of sorting my ukara out so no gun as of yet! Scout (my dog) agreed to be a substitute for now http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

IMAG0684.jpg

Scoutthedoggie...?! :P

team flex, RILiON, Russe11 and 2 others like this

how much did that set you back? and where did you get it made up?

how much did that set you back? and where did you get it made up?

I'm assuming you're talking about Co's custom plate carrier, not the dog? :D

team flex likes this

weird, thought I had quoted it?

edit; I know I had quoted both MP's and Ckinnerley quote on this one, something weird is going on

M_P likes this

Nobody was making quite what I wanted, so I had a custom PC made up. Just the plate panels and shoulder straps here obviously, the cummerbund is a stock product.

15603959179_9ac7841397_b.jpg

I've built it up with pouches etc since this picture, not taken a shot of that just yet though.

Last try for quoting, how much did it cost you? and where did you get it made?

Last try for quoting, how much did it cost you? and where did you get it made?

Something roughly in the region of $210 from a custom tactical sewing dude I know in the states. Obviously that's the base cost before the usual shipping and taxes and it'd be more with a cummerbund.

hahaha :D didn't spot that! :D

Me neither, Only saw one boot....

Shouldave Gome to Specsavers...

JamesAirsofterAgent likes this

both eyes open on a non magnified sight :ph34r:

yeah I know, when not actually playing I kinda forget

Mack likes this

That's a great philosophy if you're not cross dominant, doesn't work for toffee for me. All I'd see is the left hand side of the outer casing of the optic. This is something they made us all check in basic and obviously it wasn't a scientific cross section of the population, but at least 20% of people across the 2 flights had the issue.

Mack, two_zero and Ian_Gere like this

next 3 pieces of kit on my wish list are a G26AV, a black chest rig or plate carrier and a black helmet

That's a great philosophy if you're not cross dominant, doesn't work for toffee for me. All I'd see is the left hand side of the outer casing of the optic. This is something they made us all check in basic and obviously it wasn't a scientific cross section of the population, but at least 20% of people across the 2 flights had the issue.

Never actual thought of that. Good call.

Ian_Gere likes this