Nutster

Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

2669 posts in this topic

Got some

bad new about my tendons. About a week ago so can only play short games now which basically mean can only play cqb  so have changed loads in my loadout.    I would like a helmet ( but really hard to find the right shade of green i need) too  but I'm gonna wait till current loadout get destroyed then will   swap to a plaid shirt and black  tactic bits. (Helemet chest rig etc etc)

15155721828331376051940.jpg

On 12/28/2017 at 11:47 AM, CKinnerley said:

The basis of my 2nd go at putting together my ideal PC.  FirstSpear back, cummerbund and shoulder pads.  Front panel and shoulder straps built from scratch.

25651646113_f0bbc18d93_c.jpg

Could have got one of the tubes on the shoulder strap as well or didn't you not want that function?

2 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Could have got one of the tubes on the shoulder strap as well or didn't you not want that function?

The shoulder tubes are great if you're drowning or on fire, never needed them in airsoft and I almost never use them.  Occasionally if I'm knackered and being very lazy I'll just lean forward and open 1 cummerbund and 1 shoulder tube so the whole rig just falls right off but then obviously all your kit clatters down on to the ground; or at the least you have to make very sure you're holding tightly on to the other shoulder strap when it swings off your body.  My usual/preferred method is to just open 1 at the cummerbund and lift the rig over my head, quickest and easiest way of getting a PC off and back on again overall.

Lozart likes this

Just now, CKinnerley said:

The shoulder tubes are great if you're drowning or on fire, never needed them in airsoft and I almost never use them.  Occasionally if I'm knackered and being very lazy I'll just lean forward and open 1 cummerbund and 1 shoulder tube so the whole rig just falls right off but then obviously all your kit clatters down on to the ground; or at the least you have to make very sure you're holding tightly on to the other shoulder strap when it swings off your body.  My usual/preferred method is to just open 1 at the cummerbund and lift the rig over my head, quickest and easiest way of getting a PC off and back on again overall.

I've had ideas for some mods to my slickster to function in the same sort of way as its handy to not have to remove the packard every time just to get the carrier off.

Bad quality picture but a few new additions to my kit, new Earmor M32Hs and some other little bits.

IMG_0337.PNG

On 06/10/2017 at 1:12 PM, EDcase said:

One loadout

IMG_20170924_220807_779.thumb.jpg.cd475bad98e02ecb10cdda04ea93b0a2.jpg

Mate nice load out.... especially liking the way the pistol is mounted!

what pistol/holster is that? 

Gaz

17 hours ago, L3wisD said:

You've even thought of matching camoflauge for your feet to blend into the kitchen floor! ;)

He actually matches the kitchen woodwork, chairs and floors quite well if it wants for the union jack patch I wouldnt have seen him

Georgeturner2001 likes this

19 hours ago, L3wisD said:

You've even thought of matching camoflauge for your feet to blend into the kitchen floor! ;)

Haha:lol:

17 hours ago, Gepard said:

How do you play with just socks? Must be hell on your feet! ;)

They are thick socks:D

1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

He actually matches the kitchen woodwork, chairs and floors quite well if it wants for the union jack patch I wouldnt have seen him

Yeah just a floating union jack:lol:

On 10/01/2018 at 11:24 PM, Gazmeister said:

Mate nice load out.... especially liking the way the pistol is mounted!

what pistol/holster is that? 

Gaz

Cheers,

Its an ASG G18c AEP

Holster is Nuprol but came with the pistol (2nd hand) so don't know more than that.

Its a good mounting point except for crawling as it tends to dig into the ground.

Gazmeister likes this

On 10/01/2018 at 11:05 PM, Gepard said:

How do you play with just socks? Must be hell on your feet! ;)

You mean you can't see his camo boots?

Another pic. Sorry in advance for the ugly couch, i keep my airsoft gear at my parents and they don't want to change it xD

This time it's my CQB plate carrier, which i rarely use since we don't play in urban fields that much :(

It's an Emerson JPC in multicam with the plastic fake plates (i'll make foam ones out of an old camping mat, making the PC more flexible while still retaining its shape)..

Up front i weaved a triple open top m4 pouch (Condor), i don't like the integrated kangaroo pouch, mags are too loose even with the elastic retention and i couldn't find any decently priced insert or a sheet of kydex to make one..

Next to that i have a single open top m4 pouch (still Condor cuz i'm poor, if i had the money i would have bought a real crye jpc), on the other side i have my radio (which will be moved to the back panel) and on the back i have a 2l bladder in a Condor hydration pack (the slimmest one, holds the bladder and has a small zipper pocket)...

My comms are a Midland G7 with a Midland Bowman headset, we don't use pyros so i have no need for earing protection..

The mags i'm using are G&G 120bb midcaps, really good but also really heavy (when empty they are on par with a fully loaded 300bb high cap).. I have 6, 4 in the PC, one on the belt and one in the gun..

I'll probably add a map pouch and a utility on the right side in place of the radio pouch so i can store BBs in a place where i can reach them without having to take off my PC or asking for help.

This will be coupled with some sort of molle belt to hold my holster, dump pouch, first aid kit and pistol mags..

P_20180115_103711_vHDR_Auto.jpg

Albiscuit likes this

Start of my new Russian FSB direct action kit. I still need a norotos pasgt nvg shroud and ratchet plus a Bars pasgt cover in multicam for when I run this kit with my crye's. 

Kit list: 
RBR mk2 pasgt helmet 

Fort defender 2 semi molle

Mix of issued ana and fort pouches 

ANA issued holster

Jtec padded belt

SSO vympel coveralls 

AK105 

25924120338_4e151262c3_b.jpg