Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

6 minutes ago, Rollade said:

So was it of no use when on the ankle? They are pretty annoying when you start getting warm with them on. 

I just went for one as it was annoying, but it’s a personal choice and I’m sure it was an alley look at one point. 

16 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

I just went for one as it was annoying, but it’s a personal choice and I’m sure it was an alley look at one point. 

I’d feel so uneven only having one on 😂 I know that doesn’t even make sense but, I couldn’t cope with just one on one leg. Might have an ask on some groups and forums 

Taken on Thursday at South Herts Airsoft. I really should get round to sorting out the shoulder straps on the chest rig. It's comfortable but not having them even is triggering my OCD

20240413_190617.jpg.a7f4d559ccc1252b448cb911c178431b.jpg

9 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Taken on Thursday at South Herts Airsoft. I really should get round to sorting out the shoulder straps on the chest rig. It's comfortable but not having them even is triggering my OCD

20240413_190617.jpg.a7f4d559ccc1252b448cb911c178431b.jpg

Haha I know what you mean.

I don't like straps and webbing flopping about. Before a game I have a dress up night and get Mrs Shamal to cast a look and point out any dangly bits.

My stepson,on game day, is continually faffing about with his rig and drop leg and it drives me feckin bonkers lol.

8 minutes ago, Shamal said:

I have a dress up night and get Mrs Shamal to cast a look and point out any dangly bits.

It's  more that on one side the padding starts just by my arm pit and the other is halfway down my chest

2 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

1gt8fg.jpg

You beat me to it 

Honestly I do despair of you lot 😂

2 hours ago, Rollade said:

I’d feel so uneven only having one on 😂 I know that doesn’t even make sense but, I couldn’t cope with just one on one leg. Might have an ask on some groups and forums 

TBF, if you look through enough reference pics, you’ll see people only wearing one, on the knee they take when shooting, but you’ll also see plenty wearing two.

37 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

You love it really 

You're right. It's great to have a bit of back and forth in a light hearted way 👍

2 hours ago, Shamal said:

It's great to have a bit of back and forth in a light hearted way 👍

Is that what you say to the mrs after dress up night?

36 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

First ever time playing on a Saturday 

Which was a great idea, as it allowed me a Sunday to do house renovations, whilst aching! 

IMG_1926.thumb.jpeg.b3f5083027a3109d327e24bcc6c48a4a.jpeg

3 out of 4 of my favourite camos all in one pic 😂

• Supporters

The aforementioned upgraded SCAR in action at the weekend!

image.thumb.jpeg.32891eba07af0d54cf0b9c23310ce3a8.jpeg

6 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Whats the 4th?

M80? M90? 😉

M90 is nice, but 4th for me is AUSCAM 😂

Although, really... Anything that isn't multicam 😂

Been faffing with my load bearing gear for the past few months trying to get it just right ..... nearly there I think!

Started as a bog standard Viper Spec Ops Chest Rig but I kinda wanted it to be a bit more high speed/low drag/tacticool ....so I ditched the bungee retention for the mags and bunged some 5.56 retention inserts in there with added velcro glued to them, and inside the pouches for added security.

Then the the 3 pistol/torch pouches that sat on the front were 

removed. 

In place of the torch pouch on the right hand side,  I've attached a TQ holder with TQ, sharpie and medical shears.

On the left hand side I've adapted an old holster panel and now the knife is attached directly to the rig on the outside of the radio pouch.

Finally I used fabric glue to add some velcro on the rear so the dangler can be used

Bit of fancy bling in the shape of a dummy flashbang and some speedcuffs and I'm pretty happy with it.

Next thing is to increase carrying capacity for additional stuff such as water, jacket, food etc so a small molle pack will be added on the harness straps (not pictured)

20240420_154403.jpg

Edited by Hellfish