Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters

The 5-7 is awesome, great range and a LOT of kick for a TM, lots of people have had problems running them on propane/ green gas so I've stuck to abbey ultra and it's never missed a beat.

So much so that now when I'm playing CQB I don't bother with a rifle and just take the 5-7 with 3 mags.

• Supporters

Sounds good. Does it top 300 FPS with Abbey Ultra? How many metres range?

• Supporters

Ian, that AK bag thing is AWESOME!

I'm thinking of picking up one of these: http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/GUNT0397-1L.jpg

As well as donning some up to date Russian or PMC gear for an all gas CQB loadout, but it may well be a long time coming.

have quiet a few loadouts heres a few of them, Im currently getting it down to just two (USMC & 75th Rangers).

USMC Woodland

8303754754_3a17f9554e_b_zps1a909786.jpg

8302705801_111a2d2a2c_b_zps4a884de7.jpg

USMC Desert

7678541218_fc3cc5651d_b.jpg

US Army UCP

7241845042_a00c244245_o-1.jpg

7240394044_13947c542b_o.jpg

US Army OCP

7987DF88-DAAB-48E7-AC9B-23FE8704E7A9-638-000000BF17CF9BAA_zps2da74596.jpg

Random Mish Mash

8446140560_1e8327bcdd_b_zpsd99cb26a.jpg

• Supporters

Sounds good. Does it top 300 FPS with Abbey Ultra? How many metres range?

it's just shy of 300fps on abbey ultra, high 290's. Range, considering the FPS is phenomenal, haven't measured it but it definitely shoots further than a stock G&G combat machine.

mag pouches are a complete arse to get though, had to have them custom made in america.

• Supporters

@Ed: "The requested URL /upload/product/img/GUNT0397-1L.jpg was not found on this server.!"
Directorate "A" of the FSB Special Purpose Center (TsSN FSB) otherwise known as "Spetsgruppa Alfa" ?? Their urban camo is so cool and their helmets with the built in 'welding mask' lol must be the dogs' for CQB - not cheap though... How much did George pay for his? When you've sorted it out, Andy, George, you and I will have to take Tac-House: Spartan by storm lol! Get some GP30's and 96rd CO2 moscarts in for the non-hit-takers :angry::lol:

& yeah, as soon as I saw that carry bag, i fell in wuv! It's like if you showed it to someone who knows nothing about guns or militaria at all and asked them what country it was manufactured in, they would know...

@Mack - glad to see I'm not the only one who wears German Para Boots with British DPM!

Does that knackers protector rub or get in your way when you run?

@James - added to the eternally expanding shopping list :)

I intend to get one of these:

bsg-officer-utility-belt-front-thumb.jpgbsg-officer-utility-belt-pouches-with-le

Not at all Ian, its a pretty flimsy peice of kit, don't notice it most

Of the time.

Took a few screen grabs from some footage of the Longmoor Milsim few months ago.

Sort of a SF ish look. Was by no way intended to be as i was meant to be in full MTP but had just got the Tri Colours and wanted to wear them.

First shot is of us in a fox hole after sneaking around behind enemy lines ahead of an attack on the FOB. Even took out the sniper team from behind.......

logmoor1_zpse4a21c7a.jpg

And now i'm dead walking back to spawn.

logmoor2_zps0ddb901f.jpg

Here's my African Mercenary loadout's two variations

First the FISH & CHIPS version:

547514_10152718711490541_1606827484_n_zpsefd65bf7.jpg

548918_10152718711720541_886812815_n_zpse18c963e.jpg

579556_10152718711245541_60879441_n_zpsf56b8a84.jpg

and with the boonie..

521739_10152718711885541_1711453263_n_zpsf61ecf9d.jpg

And the lighter woodland version:

IMAG0998_zps6101ac4a.jpg

IMAG0999_zpsded9f9cc.jpg

M249:

IMAG0992_zps6de1954d.jpg

Gear List..

OD Boonie

OD Beanie

Safari Shit (from SA)

Pantac RAV SG

Bulle Shotgun Shell pouch

WAS Minimi pouch

WAS double NSR 5,56

ESS ICE 2.4

Cold Steel training knife

WAS Firestorm gloves

Grimloc

Bulle custom weapon catches

Maasai Knife

WAS PLB belt A-TACS FG

TAS low profile harness

TPC Double 5.56 FG

Custom hydration pouch FG

Custom Utility pouch FG

TPC handy pouch FG

TPC double pistol pouch FG

Viper drop leg holster

Craqhopper walking trousers

Lowa Patrol Boots

Weapons:

A&K M249 Para LMG

- RIS handguard

- Hawke M2 Red Dot w/ tacti-cool para cord

- QR code sticker

ASG M3 Shorty

TM Colt Python 6"

Well, i'm not the kind of guy who spends £250 on a gun.... so yeh, I have quite noobish weapons (apart from the AK47) but they do the job well :D

DSC09895_zps427cbb0e.jpg

DE/CYMA AK47

CYMA gearbox, CYMA hop up

And the rest of it is DE

DSC09898_zps1d119670.jpg

Bison C401b shotgun

ASG Strike Systems 1x30 red dot scope

Torch that came with the gun

5 mags

DSC09900_zpsd74d2dea.jpg

Yeh, yeh, i have a crappy weapon but it does the job.

Galaxy G6

Sometimes doubles, triples or even quatriple feeds when I cock it slowly, so I always have to cock it really fast.

As you can tell, i'm not a UKARA player, so i resort to 2 tone

• Supporters

What do you mean by DE/CYMA? They are different brands, the first make P'sOS, the latter excellent AK's...

Woodland belt kit with boonie hat looks most 'African' to me, Nick. Gotta get that Masai knife on it too! Looking good in all though...

What do you mean by DE/CYMA? They are different brands, the first make P'sOS, the latter excellent AK's...

Woodland belt kit with boonie hat looks most 'African' to me, Nick. Gotta get that Masai knife on it too! Looking good in all though...

Did you not read the description? I fitted a CYMA gearbox in it but the exterior is from DE

• Supporters

Sorry, I skimmed :oops:

• Supporters

@Ed: "The requested URL /upload/product/img/GUNT0397-1L.jpg was not found on this server.!"

Here's an alternate link, but I think you'll have seen it by now from the ergonomics thread anyway: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Gas_Pistols_SMGs_WE_WE_AK_PMC_GBB_Open_Bolt.htm

• Supporters

I thought you'd decided gas rifles were for masochists, Ed? It is pretty though.

• Supporters

Good point forgot about that any idea when out of interest?

With the Gen 2 mags itll be an ace gun- you'd have to see how little cool down to believe it. My friends 416 is unbelievable, admittantly we were firing from his house out a window (don't worry he lives on a farm with no one around to see etc) but even so it was very impressive.

• Supporters

Ed if you aren't happy with the we, take a look at the ghk. The new versions are meant to be quite good.

I'd be worried about parts compatibility and availability with the GHK, otherwise I would.

WE are opening that UK distribution centre soon, remember? So that's quite a large attraction. Thinking of going for a WE CQB M4 now, with all the RA Tech parts pre fitted of course.

I thought you'd decided gas rifles were for masochists, Ed? It is pretty though.

I did have that opinion, yeah. Though it was mostly because when I got a gas rifle initially, I had no idea what I was doing with it so it ended up being useless.

That said, I've had a pretty shite history with pistols as well, they never seem to work properly for me. It's like I'm a human freezer and when I touch a pistol it has to behave like it just got teleported to me from Antarctica.

I was very impressed with a WE Glock 17 Gen4 I got to have a play with today though, so I've asked Stef to get one in for me.

But yeah... Hopefully things will go better for me with the gas rifles this time around. I think that because they're entirely mechanical, having some knowledge of how they work ought to prove them simpler to use and maintain than AEGs, they'll just require more attention, which is something I always liked the idea of, having to actually maintain a gun. Especially since they strip down the same as the real thing and everything.

Thanks, I'm looking at getting an ALICE belt rather than the A-TACS FG one and I'll definitely look at trying to get the knife onto that.

Apparently I wasn't allowed to take the knife into the field.....

• Supporters

And a gbb m4 won't have a version 2 gb which we all know you love :lol:

That's the main attraction, yeah lol.

• Supporters

@Nick: are they fcuking nuts? Do they actually imagine that you might pull it out and go radio rental on somebody?

I swear this country is getting so soft, if anyone wanted to invade they could just arm a bunch of kids & grannies with none blunt ended scissors and cans of hairspray with lighters. Everyone would sh!t themselves but they wouldn't run, because that's unsafe too! If they wanted to make sure of success, they'd do it in winter, when there's an inch of snow on the ground: nobody could drive to intercept them...