empty mags mate.

Basically:

DCS PC with full home made "soft plates" and pouches

8 recoil mags

2 glock mags

radio & PTT

Sling

did you think that was heavy or light?

I was going to say that sounds damn heavy, but with the mags in that's pretty decent really, specially with heavy GBB pistol mags. Not like a few BBs will add many ounces after all.

Anyway, people often ask what I do so I thought I'd snap my everyday work 'loadout' as it were while I had my stuff in my room. As you can see, I'm not very tactical in my job; but hey folks need ammo so someone's gotta sort it out.

09e244cf-ac88-4f31-872a-ee5773d0ff59_zps872a2a22.jpg

me and my friends at the Mall yesterday

812628_10151667119462067_1655554693_o.jpg

• Supporters

"The MP5 squad"

I'm gradually persuading all the people I play with to get MTP and L85s/Brit issue rifles.

the guy on the right wants a UMP :) and the guy in the middle was his first time airsofting, he was borrowing the MP5 from a friend of mine. He wants an AK

Oh dear lord what the hell.

G36c, box mag and the scope rail. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! XD

• Supporters

I'm at Honington, explosive storage.

Perhaps you can help me then...

imag0996e.jpg

The flash has altered the colour a little. IRL it's all about as dark as it appears at the bottom of this pic. Basically it's a DPM jacket that has been dyed, probably with black dye, but with the changed shade to something like bottle green, who knows? Maybe it was dyed dark green...

Close Up:

imag0995y.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So, as you can see, it came from your base and the bloke I got it from was selling a whole pile of surplus straight from the MOD for charity, so it was in service like this at some point. I've imagined it must be a Regiment item, for guard duty at night or something, but that's just what makes sense to me. I know enough about the military to know that what makes sense to civilians is not only of no interest in the military decision making process but, whether through design or sheer perversity, probably wide and/or short of the mark... Could you find out what it was for?

• Supporters

the guy on the right wants a UMP

Could you ask him where he got his jacket from pls, and what make etc.? I've got a pair of G Star kecks in that colour/pattern which are uber comfy so I'd love a jacket to make a full set.

• Supporters

Perhaps you can help me then...

*snip*

The flash has altered the colour a little. IRL it's all about as dark as it appears at the bottom of this pic. Basically it's a DPM jacket that has been dyed, probably with black dye, but with the changed shade to something like bottle green, who knows? Maybe it was dyed dark green...

Close Up:

*snip*

So, as you can see, it came from your base and the bloke I got it from was selling a whole pile of surplus straight from the MOD for charity, so it was in service like this at some point. I've imagined it must be a Regiment item, for guard duty at night or something, but that's just what makes sense to me. I know enough about the military to know that what makes sense to civilians is not only of no interest in the military decision making process but, whether through design or sheer perversity, probably wide and/or short of the mark... Could you find out what it was for?

Does it have any metal hooks on the exterior? Or a big flap buttoned up on the back? Sniper and Para smocks are pretty common around here.

I've never seen or heard of anyone here dying their jackets a darker colour, unless it was SFSG since they hang out here a lot. Wouldn't be for guard duty, uniform when on guard has to be neat and by-the-book. Wouldn't be for general day-to-day wear around camp either, you wouldn't get away with wearing dyed stuff. Must've been used for night ops back in the days before MTP/PCS. I'd imagine either an instructor or trainee in sniper training school, they do loads of sneaking about in the woods at night trying to not get caught/catch people.

hi guys

im not new to airsoft but i've been away for a long time doing "other things".

im booked into operation orchid dawn Tier 1 and im after some kind of kit guide/reference to attend as SFSG.

anyone able to PM Me some idea's please? photo's would be good.

thanks

Could you ask him where he got his jacket from pls, and what make etc.? I've got a pair of G Star kecks in that colour/pattern which are uber comfy so I'd love a jacket to make a full set.

http://www.military1st.co.uk/20-7002-42-surplus-windbreaker-jacket-with-zipper-black-camo.html

hi guys

im booked into operation orchid dawn Tier 1 and im after some kind of kit guide/reference to attend as SFSG.

thanks

In very simple terms what you would need is:

US tri-colour BDUs

Smoke green or OD RAV

Sig P226

L119A1

MICH 2000 with NVG mount

• Supporters

@CKInnerly: No hooks, but yeah it has a sort-of-bum-flap. It's more of a large pocket, but the middle of it where the buttons are is shaped to fit under a crotch. It has exterior opening breast pockets under the the usual button flap ones, with vertical zips next to the main zip. Also a double fastener zip so it can be opened from the bottom as well as the top.

@Sike: cheers mate!

• Supporters

hi guys

thanks

Read through the event rules, it tells you what to wear.

Taken from event info

Special Forces Support Group (SFSG) – 30 places.

Uniform Requirements: Multicam, MTP, Desert, MARPAT, AOR 1.

Rig wise if you want an accurate impression your looking at RAV/SOHPC in smoke green or a 6094 multicam

Drop me a pm and ill go into detail ;)

My first loadout none of the camo matches (combats aren't too far off the shirt) flecktarn back pack, webbing, hiking boots, gaiters (in case its really wet outside), parka and an FN FAL :)

ketgt5.jpg

this is prob one of my fav loads outs so far, would be even better with classic leather boots^^

here's my latest effort to create a light loadout:

p1060557a.jpg

Nam-mag in grenade pouch, flashmag in gun. got a s-thunder now so that'll go in one of the mag pouches, if I bring a sidearm it'll go in the opposit.. the bbs I usually dump somewhere on the side, so havn't figured out what to put in the middle one:) edc & extra bangs in the "big pouch". bfgs goes in front pockets.

Here's my A-TACS FG belt set-up....

Sorry for crap picture

IMAG0688_zps98122371.jpg