Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters

no i`m your Father Look feckin mic it picked up star war`s of all things nah i`m just good at selling stuff and so i have to know what people want!

Recent pics of me and my new G&G M14 ebr-l. This was the first time i used it as well as all my new tan gear. Now have a seperate belt rig for a lighter marksman loadout. Use the Warrior Ricas compact for my m4 now.

ebr1.jpg

awaebr2.jpg

• Supporters

Aron, I think I love you a little bit. That first picture demonstrates a point I've been trying to get across for years absolutely perfectly, better than I'd have ever hoped for.

Which site are you playing at there?

• Supporters

What point is that CKinnerley?

• Supporters

Aron you must get this Q constantly but do you pay for all your Gear or do your Parent`s?

And Liam i think if it`s what i tell everyone with a sniper atleast but i don`t know so here`s what it could be

1 don`t carry ton`s of gear just because their`s molle space it doesn`t mean you have to put a pouch their

2 the end of your barrel should be in line with (in this instance) the tree so your Field Of View is unhindered

Flash: Got the helmet from Bullseye country sports for £50

Ckinnerly: I was playing at AWA Herts

Craig: I pay for all my equipment minus the guns as that would be illegal. My dad plays also so he has UKARA luckily for me.

Currently got a new light weight belt rig set up for the ebr as no point using a full vest as i learned from using the ebr all day!

Pics of my ongoing armed response/ CQB loadout. New items are the real steel body armour and name patches which I finally now have to compliment my AF-UK patch :)

post-3087-1327228279_thumb.jpg post-3087-1327228295_thumb.jpg

Original gear Viper tactical top, skate helmet, Bolle tactical glasses, 5.11 trousers and 1 hole manly spandex hood...

• Supporters
What point is that CKinnerley?

That much of the time in Britain woods are not green, black gear and traditional woodland patterns don't work, and 'desert' colours (tan/khaki/coyote) are often the best choice.

Ckinnerly: I was playing at AWA Herts

Cheers.

Feel free to use my pics if you ever need them in a vid.

That much of the time in Britain woods are not green, black gear and traditional woodland patterns don't work, and 'desert' colours (tan/khaki/coyote) are often the best choice.

Cheers.

Found german flecktarn to work very well against autumn browns of UK.

I run around in black a lot, but I just like the look :) When I want to play sneaky I do have camo and a flecktarn assault vest.

• Supporters

Hey I'm not saying don't wear black, it's all personal choice and there are certainly worse colours.

It's purely the fact I often bump in to people who come out with the same old tired "oh ma gawd... Multicams duz like, so not workz in t3h w00dz u n00b" and I get a bit bored of trying to reason with them.

• Supporters

But MultiCam is mean`t for Desert and Light greenzone`s isn`t it which to me mean`s woodland so it should work because it was designed for it lol some people confuse me with the thing`s they come out with...

• Supporters

It's nothing to do with logic or reason, they happen to see one guy at one site wearing MC and at that particular time he's sitting in dark mud so it doesn't work. Because they just hate on everything new and modern anyway, this to them automatically means that MC is totally ineffective all the time in every single possible situation.

I've had similar debates about pretty much every single aspect of modern weaponry and tac gear at some point, but as they say: "haters gonna hate". I don't know what it is, there just seems to be some sort of imaginary implied 'coolness' about you if you buck the trend and slam on guys who happen to be using stuff that works when said stuff and also happens to be popular with a lot of other folks because... well.. it works (whatever 'it' is). Crazy how you tend to see lots of people using stuff that works... some sort of crazy logic going on there that's for sure... :rolleyes:

• Supporters

well whatever the Crazy logic is i like it my wallet don`t but hey it work`s and i just think untill MTP is easy to obtain it`s my Favorite Camo excluding ATAC`s of course

some sort of crazy logic going on there that's for sure... :rolleyes:

Like M4 haters as everyone has them, but as a platform they work. (Says guy trying to replace his M4 with a G3 for almost that reason along with love of H&K).

I think your comment haters will be haters sums it up though. Heard some very personal comments being made about a really nice guy at one of my games for wearing 'desert' in woodland. Yes his camo didnt work that great being too light, but I was in black and that didnt work either that well. At ranges we were working at camo was not really the issue anyway. Seems some people just like to run other people down.

• Supporters

not sure if this picture is public or not :

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=333...&permPage=1

here you can see my permanent loadout:

Left side (right on picture) 6 M4 pouches, changed to either more pistol pouches or a small utility, weapon dependant (here you can see that UMP mags do fit M4 pouches..... just)

right side is 2 pistol mags, pistol, suppressor holster and then at the back in the middle is my dump pouch (scroll through the album/http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=333...6187&type=3)

here you can see my permanent loadout

I could see it, looking good. :)

• Supporters

I'd think anyone using homophobic terms to describe certain things that they don't personally like has a incredibly poor attitude. Some people may consider that sort of thing to be funny or a 'joke' in some fashion, but this is 2012, not 1912. I'm sure the standard issue response to me will be "ligthen up" but pathetic, childish little plays on words like 'fagpul' simply don't fly on most forums, certainly not on arnies, and that's the way it should be.

Your stance there isn't even anything remotely like the ones demonstrated in the Magpul DVDs, which makes his comment doubly ridiculous.

• Supporters

My two most recent belt-rigs:

P1020794.jpg

Medium Speed

• ATS Warbelt
  • ATS Warbelt Insert
  • SOC-Cs
  • 2 x OPS Pistol Mag Pouches
  • TAG Roll-Up Dump Pouch
  • G-Code RTI MOLLE Adapter
  • Blackhawk 1911 SERPA w/ RTI Hanger

P1020798.jpg