Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

That's the actual gear portion of it, all the mags/gun bits etc I've left out, here's the whole lot:

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy332/c...02/P1020643.jpg

well i did watch it all :D

Aha the s10 is from cactus hobbies.

The m4 used to be a standard Dboys but it's changed a lot since then - ace stock, desert spray job, magpul rails... Very good range for a budget gun especialy since there are are berely any internal upgrades, just rewiring.

Nice pictures alex, i saw your dad when i went to R1S but i didn't see you.

Here's my A-TACS look:

(including forum patches)

fin1.png

fin2.png

fin3.png

fin4.png

and one with a pistol as my main guns are being fixed

fin5.png

if anyone wants info on any of the kit (or what its there for) then please ask

hmmm... not sure socks is a great idea ;)

haha! yea coun't be bothered to find my boots and put them

• Supporters

1 warrior DCS

5 m4 mag pouches

2 m14 mag pouches

Serpa

Hydration carrier

2 utilty pouches

Finally :)

Sorry about the photos btw, it was on my phone and im not exactly gods gift at it :lol:

378660_293954180650317_100001072119749_811077_939765462_n.jpg

404766_293954817316920_100001072119749_811078_1102879316_n.jpg

Not bad, not bad at all. Couple more pouches than I'd use myself, but you can never go wrong with Warrior. That lot will probably last longer than you do, heh.

oh Chris, loving the grim locks, got three on my kit

• Supporters

I'll end up taking off most of the 5.556 pouches eventually, theyre there incase teamates need ammo.

one of the utility pouches will go aswell, i just couldnt afford any pouches for g39 mags :lol:

I don't remember even mentioning those on here to be honest... heh.

I asked you about them in Pm but I also believ you reviewed them in a video?

• Supporters

So you did, get so many questions coming at me these days. Never did a full review but I did discuss them a bit in one of my unboxings, I suppose they are fairly simple devices end of the day so there's not a massive amount to be said apart from the fact that they're extremely handy.

• 2 weeks later...

Before anyone asks, my girlfriend took the picture and was busey making it so I couldn't keep a straight face, cue the awkward picture then :lol:

camogear.jpg

I'm not one for proper looking loadouts. As long as i've got room to store mags, it keeps me cool when running about and looks vaugly the part as opposed to jeans and a hoody then I'm happy. And I do have goggles so don't worry. Also, looking at the picture I don't look 21 for the life of me :lol:

• Supporters

where do the mag`s and that Go? to me it just look`s like a Plate Carrier unless the pouch`s are built in ad the camo is working and their Appear`s to be a certain bulge in your Right Pocket you may want to sort out ;)

haha why'd I want to sort that out? ;)

Nah pistol mags will fit in the top pockets, and I'm going to run two midcap p90 mags held with a magclamp. Just need a pistol holster and I'm set. I was given the rig for free off a mate, and Matalan supplied me with the shirt and trousers.

And just been given some knee pads too, so extra sorted.

Many thanks mate, in all honesty I forgot myself till just. That chest set ups got two or three large pockets at the top that should fit mags in nicely, and some bits and bobs like hop up adjusters incase I need 'em.