Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters
15 hours ago, LightningCh said:

My CQB kit. Ignore the MOLLE nuprol holster clip on my chest, could not be bothered to take it off for the sake of the photo lol. Wish I did take it off now though...

Here you go mate I know how frustrating it can be when something spoils a photo so I’ve got rid of the offending article for you hope you like it .

fa7pro.jpg

7 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Here you go mate I know how frustrating it can be when something spoils a photo so I’ve got rid of the offending article for you hope you like it .

fa7pro.jpg

It's like it was never there, perfect! lol. Great job, I love it :D

• Supporters

I like to think it’s the core idea of S’ofting , helping each other out if we can ! 

On 1/2/2018 at 4:44 PM, Skara said:

Yep I know he's Italian (his accent kills me every time tho)..

Italian milsims aren't really what milsims are in the UK/USA though..

But I guess I'll give them a go..

@Skara hi bud! We're working very hard to provide greatly immersive MilSim experiences with our Digital Observer Team, true we aren't quite as massive as our UK/USA buddies but I feel very safe to say we're ahead of the curve as far as games development and the amount of technology involved.
We'd love to invite international players in the future so let's keep in touch bud, I'm sure you'll have a great time! 
P.S: sorry for the accent, I'm constantly working on my speech! ;)

On 01/02/2018 at 3:28 PM, BigBlackGlock said:

Because all cool people wear all their gear in their bedroom, here is my loadout. There's higher quality pictures of the G28 in the Gun Picture Thread, if anyone is interested.

I think my eyepro is the most exciting aspect though!

c5HgOuS.jpg

Whats the jacket thingy you’re wearing?

ive been after one of that style for a while!

4 minutes ago, Pritch said:

Whats the jacket thingy you’re wearing?

ive been after one of that style for a while!

It's a Kapkan I imported from Russia. I have a spare one if you are after one, I bought a second for a friend but he isn't interested in trying airsoft anymore. Just let me know :)

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Me and my brother today at Red one!

He looked pretty good for his first game!

A special phenomena that pretty much only happens when the new player is somehow related to somebody with multiple loadouts worth of gear in a cupboard.  Wish I could've been on the gaining side of that sort of thing when I started ha.

15 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

A special phenomena that pretty much only happens when the new player is somehow related to somebody with multiple loadouts worth of gear in a cupboard.  Wish I could've been on the gaining side of that sort of thing when I started ha.

I feel like I have enough stuff to supply a small army!...:lol:

• Moderators
On 04/02/2018 at 6:24 PM, Georgeturner2001 said:

I feel like I have enough stuff to supply a small army!...:lol:

i know that feeling.....its those sales and xx% off codes you have to use!.....

i tend to pass stuff to my brother as well once ive worn it enough or its kinda not what i wanted when it arrives and its to much hassle to return or starting to 'fall apart'! :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Minimalist Kit - High Speed, Low Drag :D 

Baseball Cap

Black/White Shemagh

Generic Base Layer

Unbranded Leather/Nomex Gloves

US Night Desert Parka - Modified 

Craghoppers Bear Ghrylls Trousers

Desert Combat Boots

VIPER MOLLE Belt w/Internal Belt replaced with a better duty belt

NUPROL MOLLE Harness

MOLLE Pouches - DDPM Torch Pouch for Silencer. MTP Small Utility Pouch for Stuff. MTP Double Pistol Mag pouch for Pistol Mags. MTP Single Pistol Mag for Very small Spotting Scope, Black Tacticool Combat Knife

Retention Holster for P228

Operator Loadout.JPG

• Moderators
On 31/01/2018 at 11:23 PM, Robert James said:

So FINALLY got some photos of my CTSFO loadout. It's a poor mans effort, costing below £300 (Considering my own topic post to post everything inc Links and individual photos of all gear, if allowed)? The "actual" load out cost over £1000, and I really like it, so I have picked out what I find as close to, on a budget :) Just missing patches (police ones) and knee pads. And of course, I have added my own personal touches as unique is what sticks out more right?

did you start this?, i wouldn't see it as a problem as it contains all the information in one place....and similar to articles in the various airsoft mags....at least here they wont get thrown out!!!

2 hours ago, djben9 said:

did you start this?, i wouldn't see it as a problem as it contains all the information in one place....and similar to articles in the various airsoft mags....at least here they wont get thrown out!!!

I actually havent. I wasnt sure if I should or not. Ill do it this weekend

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Robert James said:

I actually havent. I wasnt sure if I should or not. Ill do it this weekend

It would be good, at least its all in one place and easy to access instead of scrolling through pages looking for links etc :)

• 2 weeks later...

Because when you buy a sniper, why not have a ghillie suit thrown in lol
Screenshot_4.png.436d196f10c4749970c14d008d2a19b5.png

• Supporters

13 minutes ago, LightningCh said:

Because when you buy a sniper, why not have a ghillie suit thrown in lol

Can you even see in that thing?

Just now, Gepard said:

Can you even see in that thing?

Yup, somehow, I was surprised myself.

I did adjust it and brush it aside before the photo but it immediately fell down over my face as I started to aim lol

• Supporters
Just now, LightningCh said:

fell down over my face as I started to aim lol

So that's a no then? ;)

Just now, Gepard said:

So that's a no then? ;)

No I mean like it fell down over my face so you can't see my face. I could see perfectly fine through it. 

• Supporters
1 minute ago, LightningCh said:

No I mean like it fell down over my face so you can't see my face. I could see perfectly fine through it. 

Ah, I gotcha. What's the ventilation like? I've always found ghillie suits rather hot and uncomfortable after a few minutes. 

Just now, Gepard said:

Ah, I gotcha. How's the ventilation like? I've always found ghillie suits rather hot and uncomfortable after a few minutes. 

Oh it will definitely get hot in there lol. It's quite thick, Something to get used to though. Proabably wont be too bad for me as I don't usually overheat (will in Summer, but will probs just wear a basic camo BDU for that)

• Supporters
1 minute ago, LightningCh said:

Oh it will definitely get hot in there lol. It's quite thick, Something to get used to though. Proabably wont be too bad for me as I don't usually overheat (will in Summer, but will probs just wear a basic camo BDU for that)

Yeah good luck with that haha. You'll have to get some pics next time you go down and we'll play 'spot the ghillie". 

1 minute ago, Gepard said:

Yeah good luck with that haha. You'll have to get some pics next time you go down and we'll play 'spot the ghillie". 

Yeah thanks lol,
Just looked again and the leafy suit I got is much thinner, so that will be better for summer wear lol. Although probs will have to wear Camo beneath it as its like mesh between the leaves.