Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Digi flora Russian army loadout.

Digi flora trousers and shirt

6sh112

6b7 helmet

E&l aks74

(Borrowed someone's spare gloves as I'd lost mine for the day)

post-10125-0-32093000-1459363193_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Here's my first complete loadout, not gone for "realism" as such as it's my hobby and I'm going for what I like, pretty happy with it so far

post-12915-0-68355100-1462997644_thumb.jpg

post-12915-0-49176200-1462997659_thumb.jpg

post-12915-0-82249300-1462997677_thumb.jpg

post-12915-0-13616500-1462997710_thumb.jpg

My budget load out. Couple of fleabay specials, little bit of military surplus and some two-tone weapons. All in for about £500.... Probably should have pulled my trousers up before taking the pic.... Oh well...

post-12942-0-24274700-1463016579_thumb.jpeg

post-12942-0-33340200-1463016775_thumb.jpeg

post-12942-0-21184800-1463016791_thumb.jpeg

post-12942-0-97502600-1463016810_thumb.jpeg

post-12942-0-77678000-1463016828_thumb.jpeg

DIGI FLORA CAP

GORKA 3

SSO SMERSH

E&L AKS74U

Simple Effective Russian loadout. Not 100% accurate but good enough.

I do love me some Russian military gear... Looks awesome, dude!

Went super simple on mine over the weekend ( not wanting to steam cook in full combats etc )

I wore -

Jeans

Black t shirt

Boots

Blackhawk drop leg for px4

Ops chest rig

Glasses

Face mask

Hat

TM mws

Have to say it worked really really well

Didn't get to hot wasn't over carrying and everything I had on the rig I used

Was so pleased that I'll probably run this permanently unless I have to wear combats for a team game

RIP KLMK Onesie 2012-2016

The trouser part was torn to shit and too small for me. Had to do a good amount of stitching at the bum flap and the torn back pocket. Also added velcro instead of using the shitty buttons. Done this ages ago but just dug it out of the closet.

LYAff2.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Well, my new kit is in, and looks great. Only issue is that I was sent the wrong shirt; Nomad instead of Highlander, like the rest of the uniform. But the two are so similar I am not going to bother replacing it. Love the camo, feels great, and is nice and cool (comparatively) for those blistering Florida days.

Also rocking my VFC XCR, which is sadly going to be retired soon. She's currently in night mode; with my XCortech all set up as well as a NVG optic co-witnessed with my Eotech 552 and an IR light/laser combo. For day battles the NVG is replaced with a 3x flip to side magnifier, and my GoPro(s) and Mobius are installed on the buffer tube and Eotech.

My custom VSR stock arrived today, so look out for some pics in the near future as well! :)

Spaz, I can't say I've seen that uniform in use around here, but looks ace!

Not exactly a Loadout picture but just took all my gear out of the cupboard.

Probably gonna have to off load some of it in near future though :(

0D3uNrSl.jpg

• Supporters

Well, my new kit is in, and looks great. Only issue is that I was sent the wrong shirt; Nomad instead of Highlander, like the rest of the uniform. But the two are so similar I am not going to bother replacing it. Love the camo, feels great, and is nice and cool (comparatively) for those blistering Florida days.

Also rocking my VFC XCR, which is sadly going to be retired soon. She's currently in night mode; with my XCortech all set up as well as a NVG optic co-witnessed with my Eotech 552 and an IR light/laser combo. For day battles the NVG is replaced with a 3x flip to side magnifier, and my GoPro(s) and Mobius are installed on the buffer tube and Eotech.

My custom VSR stock arrived today, so look out for some pics in the near future as well! :)

If you're mounting the NOD behind an EOTech there's absolutely no requirement for an IR laser, you're just providing an aiming point for other NVG users to shoot at you.

• Supporters

If you're mounting the NOD behind an EOTech there's absolutely no requirement for an IR laser, you're just providing an aiming point for other NVG users to shoot at you.

True. But this is just a placeholder setup. That is a real steel NV that is actually my grandfather's, costs around $4000. No way am I taking that to the field. My NVS that is on its way has just an IR light; I really wish there was a way to disable the laser on my current one. (I have taped the laser portion before, so that could be an answer). And my field I play on would be trigger's paradise; 98% of the people there are 15-16yo's who aren't very good at airsoft, but they are having fun (which is what's important); Ive been to two night games there and only one other person had NV; on a stock BAR 10 no less :D.

• Supporters

Spaz, I can't say I've seen that uniform in use around here, but looks ace!

One of my reasons for getting it. I have been in love with Kryptek's camos for years now, but I have only just been able to get my setup (wanted Typhon for The Mall). The bird's eye pattern blends in really well, and the pattern itself is great. Somehow I managed to make a large order from China with no real issues!

• Supporters

True. But this is just a placeholder setup. That is a real steel NV that is actually my grandfather's, costs around $4000. No way am I taking that to the field. My NVS that is on its way has just an IR light; I really wish there was a way to disable the laser on my current one. (I have taped the laser portion before, so that could be an answer). And my field I play on would be trigger's paradise; 98% of the people there are 15-16yo's who aren't very good at airsoft, but they are having fun (which is what's important); Ive been to two night games there and only one other person had NV; on a stock BAR 10 no less :D.

Just get a lexan lens protector! Airsoft with proper night vision is great fun :-) I wouldn't absolutely recommend getting a helmet mount for it rather than the GG&G weapon mount you have now. That set up would be great for hog hunting, not so good for people hunting.

• Supporters

Oh, mine is an actual scope as well. I dont like head-mounting NV; and I know how much fun NV games can be (especially when no one else has it :P).

• Supporters

Oh, mine is an actual scope as well. I dont like head-mounting NV; and I know how much fun NV games can be (especially when no one else has it :P).

The one your grandfather owns isn't a scope though, it's designed to be head mounted. There's a reason every military that uses night vision head mounts it!

• Supporters

True. We both just prefer to have it weapon mounted co-witness with a sight. We are both pistol shooters (he is one of the best in the world) so NV head-mounted screws with our ability to transition to a pistol if needed. But you are correct; it was designed to be head mounted.

What NVG is that?

• 2 weeks later...

Is the IR laser the one which is really dangerous?

• Supporters

Is the IR laser the one which is really dangerous?

Possible... But considering it is mounted on my grandfathers AR that he uses for home defense/armadillo hunting. So if that laser is aimed at you I doubt radiation is your immediate concern... ;)

I have since received my scope, and have a IR torch on it. Different unit than the old one

Possible... But considering it is mounted on my grandfathers AR that he uses for home defense/armadillo hunting. So if that laser is aimed at you I doubt radiation is your immediate concern... ;)

I have since received my scope, and have a IR torch on it. Different unit than the old one

I meant, is that the one which can blind you without any warning if you cannot see it.