Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

I'd be pretty doubtful that they'd work properly. The kydex inserts in a single mag pouch are tight on a STANAG and designed to work with that specific profile. If I recall right the G36 PMAGs step up quite a bit thicker in the area that sits in the mag well? You could probably force them in to the ESSTAC pouches with a lot of 'friendly persuasion' but they'll likely be an absolute pig to get in and out overall. The 762 versions of the pouches might be a bit better but overall they're not designed for mags that aren't straight sided. They build stuff for the US market and that mostly means accommodating STANAG spec 556 mags and straight sided stuff like SCAR-H/SR-25 type mags in the .308 realm. AUGs, G36s etc are a tiny share of the market compared to guns that take your average PMAGs/USGI mags etc.

Darn it. I may buy a set anyway for when I get a 416. (hooray for spending money I mean't to be saving for a car !)

e7342e43-8360-406f-8a5c-65f07570d706_zps

Ok now that set up looks awesome mate :)

Ok...so i feel bad about only putting two crappy pics of me in the field, so heres a few pics of my current loadout (which is changing next month as ill have an assault vest all sorted) you will have to excuse the kids toys in the background, we've only got a 2 up 2 down end terraced house lol

post-10708-0-54638900-1425673192_thumb.jpg

post-10708-0-87242300-1425673203_thumb.jpg

These first two are me with my SRC AK47u, havent skirmished it yet but am doing so on sunday, so fingers crossed my hard work (complete strip and rebuild) has paid off

post-10708-0-12652100-1425673213_thumb.jpg

and here i am again with my nice new (well, new to me) Tokyo Marui Glock 18c....damn this things a beast and ive only dry fired it!

My basic loadout is a plain black primark hoody with a plain black tshirt underneath, DPM95 (i think) trousers and a Northern Ireland Chest Rig (pouches full of mags for the ak (and soon the glock), a B&M £1.99 torch, black electrical tape, cable ties and power bars as im a type 1 diabetic). Boots are provided by the swedish military (not pictured as they're covered in crap and the fiancee moaned at me haha) from my 2 years conscription. Also not shown is my tactical beanie hat haha.

so yeah...pretty crap pics and even crappier words...but hey ho there ya go

big bang theory, for the win, lol

but seriously, I like it, simple, practical and looks very much the part.

thanks lads, i used to rock a DPM jacket too, but found it waay too hot (and between us, it was a bastard if i ever needed to inject), so the hoody was purchased until i can get one of my old bouncer pullovers sent back from sweden, i like it as it breaks up the full army look and gives me more of a PMC kinda style, which i prefer.

The holster was a freebie off a mate, the glock mags dont fit in its lil pouch but hey ho, its not gonna be kept as once ive got my vest ill be setting up a crossdraw holster instead.

I'm also working on a lovely little side project involving the Glock and a carbine kit...plus extended mags,a much longer barrel and suppressor kit...and alot of upset snipers at my local site...if only i could find a long barrel with the same style as my TM glock......hmm

i like it as it breaks up the full army look and gives me more of a PMC kinda style, which i prefer.

Being Swedish and liking the PMC look, if you don't do a loadout based on Mattias from Mercenaries 2 then we can't be friends :rolleyes::lol:

Jokes aside, your loadout is pretty sweet dude, trust me the most fun you'll have is with a "basic loadout" when you can run about care free. Once we start piling gucci gear up on ourselves we get a bit bogged down :P

Being Swedish and liking the PMC look, if you don't do a loadout based on Mattias from Mercenaries 2 then we can't be friends :rolleyes::lol:

Im actually english haha! My parents moved to sweden and i went along for the ride. conscription was mandatory but what the hell were my thoughts haha

Im actually english haha! My parents moved to sweden and i went along for the ride. conscription was mandatory but what the hell were my thoughts haha

Meh, you should be able to do a half decent Swedish accent to make it convincing then :ph34r: So is that just because you came of age for conscription ( presumeably ) there? Or would any male moving there have to do conscription?

• Supporters

Well.. why do you think all those SEALs and SF and super leet ninjas use them for real world, getting-shot-with-real-bullets kinda stuff?

Personally, I think that because JPC is designed for jumping and seeing as you're probably not doing a HALO in to airsoft, then there's better options in terms of PCs which don't make certain compromises related to parachute ops. However if one wants the look of the JPC then obviously there's only that option. Though where you're seeing one for £160 I don't know as Tactical-Kit is asking £260 for the Crye original and that's quite the price gap.

• Supporters

I should highlight first that it's your money and you can do whatever you please, but if you don't like it, then why buy one? Unlike being in the military, the beauty of airsoft is you can wear whatever the hell you like, the only thing that's a requirement is some decent eye pro. Again, you can run whatever gear you like, but your current way of approaching things makes no sense to me personally. You come across as if you feel somehow obliged or required to copy real life SF gear. I don't wanna hate on that idea because it's obviously popular these days and people can dress however they like, but it's really, really far from the only way of doing things.

I should highlight first that it's your money and you can do whatever you please, but if you don't like it, then why buy one? Unlike being in the military, the beauty of airsoft is you can wear whatever the hell you like, the only thing that's a requirement is some decent eye pro. Again, you can run whatever gear you like, but your current way of approaching things makes no sense to me personally. You come across as if you feel somehow obliged or required to copy real life SF gear. I don't wanna hate on that idea because it's obviously popular these days and people can dress however they like, but it's really, really far from the only way of doing things.

Fair enough, I guess I kinda do feel that way and feel a small need to conform but your right I might aswell get what I like if I'm going to be spending hundreds on the rig and gear.

• Supporters

My M4A1 (semi)build is now finished. Saying its a semi-build as the receiver, hand-guard, and gearbox were already together. Put a Rogers Super-Stoc on the back, mounted a few rails to the TRX rail, rewired it from deans to mini-Tamiya, replaced the old hop unit with a new one, added a Madbull Hutu, spliced it into the existing wiring, spliced in a switch, broke the switch which fried the Hutu ground wire, replaced the Hutu ground wire, spliced in a new switch, bolted it all down, took it apart again (due to the wiring preventing the magazine from seating), simplified the wiring, put it back together, and it's working well now.

• Supporters

"Affordable"

?

• Supporters

Fair enough, I guess I kinda do feel that way and feel a small need to conform but your right I might aswell get what I like if I'm going to be spending hundreds on the rig and gear.

I would say 'might as well' is probably an under-statement in that context.