Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

multidoge.jpg

What does the fox say???!!! ....

CQB Loadout

cqb1.jpgcqb2.jpgcqb3.jpg

As much as I like the helmet too it's just a bit too small. Might still use it but prefer the cap.

Would be cool to try a watch cap / beanie too.

Here I have surplus Peltor ear defenders (will replace with Z-Tactical Bowman when I get radios)

Kombat UK cap, Helikon Olive balaclava, ASG Strike Systems Goggles (might also buy Revision Desert Locusts / Wolf Spiders or Smith Optics OTWs)

TMC cordura lower face mask.

Haley Strategic Dragonfly hoodie, jeans, WAS Sabre + WE NUPROL paddle holster for G17

Bulle UTP dump pouch in last two pics

That dump pouch has got to be anoying as f*ck up front like that

You'd think so but I have noticed it yet. At Halo Mill I won't be running around much so it can't flap around loads if that's what you mean.

Nicer pic of my loadout

10175231_840466905999948_881437105_n.jpg

Looking good SQ, here's some real steel dudes, who share my OCD obsession for matching everything!!

4c6b35a0abb81cd93092e08698768bf2.jpg

My load out, in pictures, hopefully this darned video breakdown will save and I can youtube it! :P Enjoy!

The images are as follows:

1) Helmet from above, MTP tactical pubes attachment on my helmet cover.

2) Helmet from the front, Z-Tac EVO III headset velcro-ed in, the UCP cover has been dyed green.

3) G36C with silencer, laser, reflex sight, foregrip and a tool/battery kit tied on. WE XDM compact, and a Cold Steel Ka-Bar.

4) UCP BDU, dyed OD green

5 & 6) Atonis Plate Carrier (From France) with a Osprey Cummerbund in Tan, mag, med, rad and dump pouches

7) Graphters All Leather Patrol boots, generic gloves, kneepads and face-cage, ESS goggles with custom mesh lenses.

Videos are up now! (Parts 1,2 and 3) :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGa0CKEz7lo&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=JackHanson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVtFxqLyzSc&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=JackHanson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMzhrx_DjsM&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=JackHanson

post-10792-0-57548600-1423008055_thumb.jpg

post-10792-0-25971000-1423008059_thumb.jpg

post-10792-0-41780000-1423008063_thumb.jpg

post-10792-0-94179100-1423008067_thumb.jpg

post-10792-0-71944400-1423008071_thumb.jpg

post-10792-0-65552000-1423008075_thumb.jpg

post-10792-0-31627200-1423008080_thumb.jpg

BW Kampfstiefel boots arrived ages ago but have not been too active on the forums. Here are the pics,finally.

Moved this to loadout pics as I think I got them too long ago to justify a post on what have you just bought thread.

0r03vKHh.jpg

577nfrwh.jpg

Brand new,un-issued surplus. Date of manufacture is 09/08 so the 2007 model.According to some guys on militarist.ua there's also a 2009 revision going about with 2014 manufacturing dates (made for Army of Kazakhstan and Latvia IIRC) but there's only a really a small difference in leather grain and probably just new molds for the soles or something,so no design changes but small manufacturing ones. Honestly it's no big deal.

Purchased from Bundeswehr und mehr.de,on ebay. Lovely shop,great communication and service. 10/10 from me,could not be happier. Probably one of the better places for 'wehr kit on the web IMO.

All the manufacturing codes on the tongue seem to be legit,made by Prabos,some Czech contractor for the bundeswehr.

Couldn't be happier with them. Need thick af socks for them but fit like a glove,only really need A little breaking in around the 3rd and 4th eyelets/hooks where a lot of the stress goes. Kind of have a bellows/breathing thing going on,hardly broke a sweat after wearing immensely thick socks and a long walk.

FQz0d8j.jpg

Couple of microscopic air bubbles and some tiny ass melts on the sole,only major flaw is by the seam on the front where it seems to have melted too much. Will not impact durability whatsoever.

Cost about 105 euro including P&P. Pretty good for a brand new pair.

Always nice to move up in the world,especially in boots. F*ck all those old farts who scream 'they don;t make em like they used to',these don't give you trench foot,cut into your shins and don;t require you to piss inside them to soften them up.

Garmin 401 GPS by the looks of it?

That's a good point, I've got a GPS unit that I might add to my loadout somewhere