Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Downscaling. Thinking this should be my full kit in the future..

2lthl07.jpg
(compact aeg, optic, charger, battery(s), mag(s?), t-shirt, jacket, trousers, pouches for wallet n phone, bbs, boots, gloves, kneepads, goggles, mask, rod, cleaning spray - not everything strictly for airsoft)

how much did that set you back? and where did you get it made up?

weird, thought I had quoted it?

edit; I know I had quoted both MP's and Ckinnerley quote on this one, something weird is going on

Nobody was making quite what I wanted, so I had a custom PC made up. Just the plate panels and shoulder straps here obviously, the cummerbund is a stock product.

15603959179_9ac7841397_b.jpg

I've built it up with pouches etc since this picture, not taken a shot of that just yet though.

Last try for quoting, how much did it cost you? and where did you get it made?

• Supporters

Last try for quoting, how much did it cost you? and where did you get it made?

Something roughly in the region of $210 from a custom tactical sewing dude I know in the states. Obviously that's the base cost before the usual shipping and taxes and it'd be more with a cummerbund.

• Supporters

That's a great philosophy if you're not cross dominant, doesn't work for toffee for me. All I'd see is the left hand side of the outer casing of the optic. This is something they made us all check in basic and obviously it wasn't a scientific cross section of the population, but at least 20% of people across the 2 flights had the issue.

That's a great philosophy if you're not cross dominant, doesn't work for toffee for me. All I'd see is the left hand side of the outer casing of the optic. This is something they made us all check in basic and obviously it wasn't a scientific cross section of the population, but at least 20% of people across the 2 flights had the issue.

Never actual thought of that. Good call.

I am left eye dominant but right handed. I find that it works quite well to have both eyes open. The eye dominance cancels out my view of the actual sight but the bright dot is still visible. The red dot sight needs to be quite close to my eye for this effect to work though.

am a lefty but right eye dominant, I keep my sight over the magwell with T1's and don't really have an issue shooting either lefty or righty with the side of the optic in the way.... I do tend to keep my rifles short though

• Supporters

I am left eye dominant but right handed. I find that it works quite well to have both eyes open. The eye dominance cancels out my view of the actual sight but the bright dot is still visible. The red dot sight needs to be quite close to my eye for this effect to work though.

Glad it works for some people because personally I will not see any of the dot at all if I don't close my left eye and it's a royal pain. Not only is it annoying and a tactical disadvantage but I constantly have to explain the fact to other people. But I guess there's different degrees of the imbalance, my eyes are clearly f***ed from spending a ridiculous number of hours avoiding the sun and playing C&C as a teenager.