Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Was about to suggest exactly the same. I think the fishing vest idea would be a good one too. Post apocalyptic means grabbing what you can find that suits the purpose, so any sort of shoulder bag for big items and a fishing vest would work. Jeans may not be the best thing though. Maybe cargo trousers or work trousers? Something baggy with lots of pockets.

Indiana Jones used an old British Army Gas mask bag with a leather strap. If it's man enough for Indy...

http://www.indygear.com/igbag.html

Was about to suggest exactly the same. I think the fishing vest idea would be a good one too. Post apocalyptic means grabbing what you can find that suits the purpose, so any sort of shoulder bag for big items and a fishing vest would work. Jeans may not be the best thing though. Maybe cargo trousers or work trousers? Something baggy with lots of pockets.

That's a bloody great idea. They're cheap as chips and they've got the exact look I'm after, plus- Indy! Cheers chaps :).

I've got some cargo trousers, I'll see if I can snag a gas mask bag and try both combinations of trousers. I always skirmish in jeans as I find them really comfortable and seeing as the sites I play at are indoors getting them wet isn't normally a concern. I also reckon if the zombies did arrive chances are I wouldn't be stopping to change out of my jeans lol. If it makes the whole ensemble look better though I'm open to change :D.

• Supporters

KGB Captain Summer Afganka - insignia all present and correct :)IMAG2118.jpg

Man bag:

565039_582960515100594_775656579_n.jpg

Soviet respirator bag... more Babylon AD than Book Of Eli, but uber coolsies and at a fiver you can't go wrong.

• Supporters

Indy bag well cheap on fleabay - only 4hrs so pull yer finger out!

Just got in and logged on here with an hour to go on that listing, fingers crossed!

Edit: Bloody hell, the leather strap isn't included! Gits!

• Supporters

^^Oh what? What a cock!

I read the description and it said leather strap sold separately. Sods, especially considering the word "leather" was even in the item description! I missed it anyway :(. I've spotted another on ebay so I'll be keeping tabs on that for the next couple of days :).

• Supporters

I'm selling my strichtarn respirator bag if anyone's interested: here.

Posted this pic in another thread. Thought I'd run down the loadout:

20140413_152126_zpsvyh7ndue.jpg

From top to bottom:

Helikon cap A-TACS FG

ESS Ice 3 glasses

Miltec Woodland scrim scarf

Helikon combat shirt A-ATACS FG

Warrior RICAS Compact A-TACS FG w/ admin pouch, 5x 5.56 pouches, 2x pistol pouches and 2x utility pouches holding:

- 5x MAG M4 magazines

- 3x TM P226 mags

- Spare BBs

- 2x speed loaders (one for pistol, 1 for rifle)

- Smokes

- Multitool

Magpul MS-3 sling

Oakley Pilot gloves olive

Duty belt w/ pistol holster, dump pouch and pouch holding water bottle

5.11 Taclite Pro trousers in tundra

Lowa Mountain GTX boots

Guns:

G&G top tech gen 3 M4 CQBR with Phantom red dot and torch

TM Sig P226R

Coyote shirt and tan rig arrived (I know they don't match, that's the point ;) ) next up on the list is some CB or desert tigerstripe trousers, a CB scrim scarf and some tan gloves. They were out of stock when I ordered the scarf so it'll wait until I get the other stuff.

Quick pic of upper layers of each loadout:

R6opC2C.jpg

• Supporters

So here I am in my Moscow apartment circa 1983...

10169398_304794563011761_796364302393108

...no seriously, my landlords do keep a straight face when they refer to the "decor" in the common hallway :lol:

Kit List

Syriyka hat w/ subdued star
{Telnyashka w/ black stripes (marine) = in the wash lol}
Afganka w/ subdued Mechanised Rifle & Captain insignia + KGB Academy Pin & KGB Shield & Lenin commemorative pin
Y-strap size Large
PU/Canvas Belt
Pistola Makarova Leather Holster in cross draw position a la KGB Group Zenit
Canvas Double Grenade Pouch
Canvas 3x AK Mag Pouch
0.7L Aluminium Canteen
Partisans' canvas belt w/ subdued buckle holding pants up & modified GP5 Respirator bag as a Dump Pouch
{GP7 Respirator bag = full of ghillie cape in wardrobe}
Boots German Para MK4 (iirc)
AK-74 named Morena = modified CYMA CM.048 w/ modified MAG 80+rnd midcap

80's Soviet Issue Canvas Sling

Pistol HFC HG-106 (to my shame)

And for the lulz:

IMAG2154.jpg

loadout.jpg

Bulle shemagh and Peltor ex-army ear defenders that I bought recently.

beltrig.jpg

Re-organised my Viper belt rig. Added new Bulle UCP dump pouch.

I also have a couple BLACKHAWK mag pouches, a Viper pistol mag pouch, TAS Sniper Pouch and TAS holster on here.

I should get a dump pouch.

Best price I've seen a dump pouch (that isn't a cheap Chinese one) is mine I got for a fiver from Flecktarn. It's only in UCP though and postage will be £4.50.

You can get one from China on eBay for around £5-£6 but of course there's at least a month to wait for shipping.