Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Tbh I can't afford to do the 'lets annoy Ian' loadout atm. Maybe once I finish the WW2 one...

• Supporters

Yeah, if you want to do it justice you'll need a P90, a MICH 2000, and a tan 6094...

Oh yeah, and a tan glock in a horizontal chest mounted serpa.

May be the light but the brown doesn't look red enough

Still a nice find though.

I see what you mean, its a little more red IRL but also you have to remember, especially with African stuff, is that the colours can vary a lot depending on year and manufacturer.

Also camopedia doesn't say reddish brown and from pics of it in use it doesn't look that reddish. But like I said it varies a lot depending on where and when it was made

^^Pic's not loading, Russ :(

In that picture they look way more acceptable than those Begadi opfor objects which some on here attempted to claim were in fact a reasonable choice of apparel in which to airsoft, on the grounds that they were based on Rhodesian camouflage.

...I think we can conclusively put this issue to bed:

Rhodesian camo = gear that may well help to conceal people in lush vegetation

vs

BE-X Opfor camo = gear which may well help to conceal people at a Magnum PI convention

Haha, I was partially considering some Bengadi OpFor but for the price its not worth it. Its about £35 + P&P for trousers. My Rhodies trousers were £42.25 all in!

It would be alright for a generic terrorist/merc loadout but trying to say its good because its like Rhodesian camo is a bit of a stretch

This is my newest loadout, it's a PROPER A-tacs shirt, flyye chest right, deluxe Fast helmet, Jack pyke glasses and some green cargo trousers from the local surplus the AEG is a jls F2000, hopefully I can replacement the AEG soon :P Sorry if the pictures are showing the wrong way up, doing this from a phone.

post-8841-0-60681900-1391697855_thumb.jpg

post-8841-0-59405900-1391698327_thumb.jpg

The WW2 loadouts seem to be coming out of the woodwork now :)

• Supporters

Yeah, those stens are still going for a oner. It's sooooooo tempting. But I'm in negotiations with a Russian bloke to get a complete all season afganka that will actually fit me properly and that's probably going to rush me one and a half... but it is the outer jacket and trousers which are for summer on there own and the quilted liners, with fur collar, plus the lot tailored, so if the deal comes together I won't feel spanked so much as wallet-shy for a while.

Shame because I could proper go for a loadout like yours, Russ, or an RM Commando one. Actually a Maquis loadout would be a lot of fun too.

Only been for sale in UK for like 3 days. Think we have the first ones sent out. Been waiting for these for quite a while.

• Supporters

After that status, Sam, I'm not surprised, but I thought it'd be 9 months yet... :P

Yeah, those stens are still going for a oner. It's sooooooo tempting. But I'm in negotiations with a Russian bloke to get a complete all season afganka that will actually fit me properly and that's probably going to rush me one and a half... but it is the outer jacket and trousers which are for summer on there own and the quilted liners, with fur collar, plus the lot tailored, so if the deal comes together I won't feel spanked so much as wallet-shy for a while.

Shame because I could proper go for a loadout like yours, Russ, or an RM Commando one. Actually a Maquis loadout would be a lot of fun too.

Once I have Battledress sorted, just about any British loadout is possible. Commando's, Airbourne, regular infantry, SAS are all just minor variations of hat/helmet. With Khaki drill you can then do Desert or early far east and with Jungle greens you can do late war far east.

Another possibility would be to do a steampunk loadout and add a red dot sight held on with brass strips, build a wooden stock around the current metal one etc.

It's the performance of the gun that amazes me though. It is ridiculously accurate and has a very high rate of fire, I just recieved a 9.6V NiMH stick battery and tested it and it is truly terrifying. You just get a line of bb's from the end of the barrel to the target with very little separation, if you hit someone once, you're going to hit them with a lot of bb's in a very small area and that will hurt.

Watch this test of the shoot and scoot MP-18, its the ASG Sten with a wooden stock and different heat shield added, they got all shots within a 5cm radius at 30meters with .3 bbs

My latest pet project loadout!

Somethings are not entirely accurate but I don't really care because ...

If you are listening to this, you are the resistance!

1891125_10201548018048802_1708977826_n.j

I couldn't find info on half of the stuff they used on the movie, and the stuff I managed to find seems to be custom made so I had to create a lot of stuff, like the patch, armband, tactical vest, etc.

67882_10201548231654142_242900490_n.jpg

Missing stuff:

M65 jacket

Absail rig (being built)

Arm band to carry the grens for the launcher

who are these 2 sus looking individuals???

1656262_10200597864948384_757308755_n.jp

My Kit list:

WAS DCS in OD

WAS PLB belt rig in OD

Lots of WAS OD pouches

BH serpa on Jacket duty belt loop

black regatta softshell

Truspec US woodland combats

Lowa desert boots.

• Supporters

^^Nice wedding ;)

Here's a quick and sh*tty picture of how I usually run about,took it way in December and got buried on my laptopp. Forgot the scarf and gloves I also wear but sure you get the idea. If it's cold Iroll down my sleeves. I don't find it very comfortable buttoned up fully since combined with a scarf the bloody thing strangles me.

Pic is blurry because my sh*tty sony camera Insists I use the wonderful touchscreen focus option with a borked screen.

kr3vbOO.jpg

Its good to see someone wearing ALICE webbing at the correct height UTJ, two lads at my local have theirs hanging down under their arse and the belt undone, don't know how they manage to run in it lol