Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Yea looks like BHI, some other guys on Z1 are saying BHI as well.

Well what I've found out doing quite a few kits over time is that the general idea of "they use what they want" isn't that true. Yes they are given a hell of a lot of freedom but most guys don't see much point in not using the issued stuff unless they need to.

Most are given a massive bag of kit and they use what they need out of that. UKSF get given Paraclete carriers and a mix of Praclete and BHI pouches and everything else they'll probably trade with yanks. I highly doubt many if any are going out and buying entire Warrior loadouts.

Its similar with weapons. They're given a lot of choice and get access to a lot of stuff but will get themselves surprisingly little. Even the SEALs can only used issued weapons. They can't "bring their guns to work" so to speak.

But its important to note that issue in SF world doesn't mean the same thing as the rest of the military.

Plenty to choose from.

Yes but it needs to be the right one or as close as physically possible to the right one.

and this looks like it http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/blackhawk-strike-hydration-carrier-37cl37-1159-p.asp

My gear for my MARSOC and SEAL loadouts..

This is the closest I've gotten to completely finishing a rig for a modern unit loadout but I know its not quite there yet. Overtime I'm planning on replacing some of bits to issue or good relica items where possible and I need to get a belt mounted holster.

But if there's anything anyone could suggest to improve it it would be great!!

All the Pantac and Flyye is coyote brown and the rest is coyote tan

For some reason the Pantac coyote brown seems to be coming up a lot lighter in the photo and the Flyye a lot darker than in real life. The PACA is in ranger green as I could not find a tan one in the UK at all!

DSC02091111111_zps6090cfc7.jpg

DSC02088888_zpsf06a37b8.jpg

DSC020933333_zpsd18a0db2.jpg

Kit List:

First Line:

FLyye PACA Armour carrier (ranger green)

Pantac MBSS

Flyye 200rd SAW Pouch

Flyye MAP Pack

WAS Smoke Pouch

WAS Medium Utility (Posing as 100rd SAW Pouch)

Single 9mm Pouch

ESS Glasses Case

Chem Ligts

PTT

Dummy Smoke grenade

Second Line:

WAS PLB Belt

2x Double Double 5.56 Mag pouches

TAS Small utility being used as an IFAK

Light Ordinance Pouch

Helmet:

Replica MICH 2000 (needs a new coat of paint)

Replica Rhino NVG Mount

Replica 3x PVS-14 Monocle

Revision Bullet Ant Goggles

Dummy Strobe

Weapon:

A&K M249 Para

Including: M4 style stock, RIS handguard, QR Code sticker, Aimpoint (with paracord tie) and 100rd Nutsack Mag (unfortunately non-working atm)

Non Pictured P226 for the SEAL loadout

As I'm usually playing at all indoors CQB sites these days, my need for a camo, webbing and armour has been somewhat reduced.

This was the first loadout I came up with. Cheesy American daytime cop dramas and crime shows provided the inspiration.

P1012114_zps574afe1c.jpg

SIG-Sauer P229R, X4 15 round magazines. If I need more ammunition than that in a game, I've done something very wrong.
Swiss-arms flashlight
Point Blank overt/covert ballistic armour, rated to 7.62mm AP rounds (£10 on eBay)

Civilian clothes of choice (currently various shirts and jeans or black/navy combat trousers)

As I'm usually playing at all indoors CQB sites these days, my need for a camo, webbing and armour has been somewhat reduced.

This was the first loadout I came up with. Cheesy American daytime cop dramas and crime shows provided the inspiration.

P1012114_zps574afe1c.jpg

SIG-Sauer P229R, X4 15 round magazines. If I need more ammunition than that in a game, I've done something very wrong.

Swiss-arms flashlight

Point Blank overt/covert ballistic armour, rated to 7.62mm AP rounds (£10 on eBay)

Civilian clothes of choice (currently various shirts and jeans or black/navy combat trousers)

Not tempted by a Walther P99 and a Tux then? :D

Not tempted by a Walther P99 and a Tux then? :D

It's currently at the cleaners, but a (very old, and now far too big) tux is one of my options, as well as a full piece suit. Choice of PPK and P99-Suppressed.

You dont look anything like the Master Chief

I know this is a joke but I just imagined someone being serious and it hurt :D

Ah well... New thing to my loadout is my helmet :`|

JmGKIU.png

((Click on the picture for full SIZE))

Well it has my beloved Polish wz.93 camo but well... The cover was not designed to fit MICH but Polish Helmet so it does not fit it completely but will use the power of Eastern Europe to make it sit -.-

Will try to put a full load-out picture of me in it together with my mask & balaclava once I get into a airsoft match :3

EDIT: Told ya Eastern European will find a way... Got it right in like a baby in a diaper!

Wont be using it alot tho... Not fan of it somehow but meeh

ok so now heres my loudout finally i currently run a multicam/mtp theme with my m4 and shotgun if i can be bothered also featuing the cheap springer

and the firstoopXFGv.jpg picture is an item i picked up from a charity shop whilst on holdiay which will hopefully be developed into a wildwestern loudout.

sorry for the picsF5afdvy.jpgs7V1u7l.jpg

I do love them, mix well with the flecktarn, or with the OD chest rig and tee shirt i wear if its a bit warmer. I've just started work getting my face mask and goggle to adapt to a core ops helmet so I'll get a few pics when its done :)

• Supporters

New FirstSpear belt line, been using the same Tac Tailor belt for some time now and it did a good job but lacked the ability to cater for both PALS and belt mounting like my old VTAC Brokos did so this setup makes an ideal combination of the two.

11711854063_df944343d0_b.jpg