New player with a bit of knowledge

Ditch
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys and gals, I'm new to playing airsoft, but had some cheapo AEG and springers for a while now. I have a fair bit of knowledge (stuff I'e picked up around the net, from friends and family that are players, etc) but always looking to tinker with the things :rolleyes:

I've only got a really chopped up G36C that was cheap as cheaps when I was younger, it was all black but seeing as I don't have a license I sprayed the stock bright red, same on a springer shotgun I was given. I don't think I've covered 51% plus on them yet but I would rather have as much as my leftover red can would get me than none at all and risk the law further. Good new is they look like toys now, bad news is they look like toys now :lol:

Out of a job at the moment, but trying hard to fun my new addiction. Hope to see some of you out there.

Cheers for the welcomes, I sprayed parts red as through use the handle wore down and looked to be green, then clear under, previous owner must have sprayed them so I'd rather keep it as legal as I can incase I get pinned for painting. Not too bothered as theyre only plinkers. Girlfriend bought me a M4 cqbr for christmas, yes its a plastic AEG but seeing as I'm job hunting, she's on an apprentice wage I appreciate it a lot, and will use it to death practicing.

Got some more expensive add ons, laser, red dot sight, etc that I use between them so when I do get a job and a skirmishable gun they'll be ready for that.

Archived