Airsoft Billericay, Any Good?

Casey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Guys,

Im looking to get a game in this weekend and thinking about going to the site in Billericay, I live in Romford so somewhere local is ideal. I will be going with one other guy. I have not played in a very long time, An he has never played before, they have one of there training days on Sunday 18th so i think this would be good for us.

Has anyone ever played there before?

Whats the numbers like? Bit worried because when i spoke to them they don't take booking and everything is just turn up and play.

We got our stuff apart from clothes which we hope to sort out today. Any information on this site or another site near us would be great!

Thanks

• 5 months later...
Hey Guys,

Im looking to get a game in this weekend and thinking about going to the site in Billericay, I live in Romford so somewhere local is ideal. I will be going with one other guy. I have not played in a very long time, An he has never played before, they have one of there training days on Sunday 18th so i think this would be good for us.

Has anyone ever played there before?

Whats the numbers like? Bit worried because when i spoke to them they don't take booking and everything is just turn up and play.

We got our stuff apart from clothes which we hope to sort out today. Any information on this site or another site near us would be great!

Thanks

ROE plantation isnt that good theres alot of politics involved seacret nuclear bunker brentwood (dragons lair) is much better and skirmish bilricay isnt too bad either

Archived