Hhhg

hprentice
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I would be careful about wearing a beret as some may take offence to it, there was an entire topic about it a while ago

I would be careful about wearing a beret as some may take offence to it, there was an entire topic about it a while ago

you shouldnt wear it unless you have earned it dude.

you shouldnt wear it unless you have earned it dude.

I mean in theory you could wear a plain one or one from a film if you were going for a specific look but I wouldn't just wear it

As an ex-Bootneck myself, I would not be best pleased to see any airsofters (well, in fact anyone for that matter) running about thinking their something their not by wearing the Green Beret of the Royal Marines, that hasn't earned the right to wear it.

I'm sure you've seen the ads, "99.99% need not apply"

On the other hand, wearing a Beret WITHOUT any form of cap badge, or flashes I feel is perfectly acceptable.

Just my tuppence worth ....

Yea, I would just go for a boonie hat,

I don't want to turn this into a beret thread but I've been tempted to wear my cadets beret as it has its own badge but actually, boonies are more comfortable and hide you better

although the colours are very similar MTP is slightly bette suited to temperate (although you can get different coloured multicam) also the patter is different, MTP has more lines on it were as Multicam looks a but like bird droppings. Overall i would say that MTP is better

if you want a marines look, go for MTP if that fails DPM or DDPM as the marines don't wear MC

thanks devastator, does anyone know where i would get mtp osprey body armour?

haven't you posted a topic about it?

where i would get mtp osprey body armour?

you cant sorry why not just get or make a set of MTP webbing

I would get a OD plate carrier or smilar base and then get MTP pouches, as I've seen a few around

Archived