What colour/camo should I paint my M4

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I'm wondering what colour/camo job to give my M4 as black is getting a bit boreing

well here's my gun as it is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63613999@N02/.../in/photostream

I was thinking about A-TACS FG handguard and stock but what do you guys think?

Thanks Nick

• Supporters

1. You Haz Asked This Qeustiooooon Before

2. Andgaurd Green and Stock will Ollo on soon afterr

3. Paint it White so i can call you My SNOW BEAST decent film actually 6 quid in tesco i beleive.

don't think I've asked this before, checked through my previous posts and couldn't find it

oh and point two, english please

• Supporters

I believe this is the Translation from Craig-English to Proper-English.

"Andgaurd Green and Stock will Ollo on soon afterr" --> "Handguard green and stock will follow on soon after." --> "Paint the handguard now and the stock later."

And I definitely remember you asking about this before..

well if I did sorry for making two topics but I am completely drawing a blank on it?

what do you think to the A-TACS idea?

id sort that stock out and swap for a crane style one or a solid one personaly but thats just me.. as for paint if your good at it id do a similar style to the camo you wear that way it will blend in to your body nicely and wont look out of place if your not great at spraying i wouldnt bother or atleast try it out on a cheapo springer first

Well I've seen a video on spraying a-tacs, you use cut sponge to dab it on, i do want to try it out,

as for the stock, I'm not going to change it as I do really like it, everyone has crane stock or full ones. but if it change it i'd get a AR-15 one from BHD

Also I tend to change my camo a lot so cannot really match it

have a look at this:

oh wow!

does anyone know where I can pick up some krylon cheap?

alos finius, go for Gold!

• Supporters

Fire Support sell Krylon, £6.50 delivery I think, not sure what PB's delivery is.

You could also try hobby shops in your local area (okay, you may not get Krylon, but they'll sell similar, just as good stuff) rather than limiting yourself to the Internet.

rather than limiting yourself to the Internet.

but I love the internets!

are there any other brands which are good?

halfords do a camo paint range i tried the od they do and its a good finish

had a look and its the same price as krylon

• Supporters

Not if you go into your local Halfords, save on delivery then :P

• Supporters

Krylon = £6.50-£7.00 + £6.00-£7.00 delivery (seems to be standard for most airsoft websites).

Halfords = £7.00 + time and maybe petrol to get to shop.

Krylon = £6.50-£7.00 + £6.00-£7.00 delivery (seems to be standard for most airsoft websites).

Halfords = £7.00 + time and maybe petrol to get to shop.

so with petrol will be about the same, if I go into town I'll see if i can pick some up if not will just order some krylon.

so I'm going to spray my hanguard, stock, foregrip and sight if i get one.

I'm going for a karki base then sponge on some olive, brown and maybe another green

Check Halfords online "reserve and collect" first. Not all Halfords sell the camo paints, only the larger stores. You'll waste the time and money getting to your local store only to find they don't stock it. Neither of the ones near me had it, I had to go to Milton Keynes but luckily I was there for work so no extra cost. I still prefer Krylon to be honest :)

Check Halfords online "reserve and collect" first. Not all Halfords sell the camo paints, only the larger stores. You'll waste the time and money getting to your local store only to find they don't stock it. Neither of the ones near me had it, I had to go to Milton Keynes but luckily I was there for work so no extra cost. I still prefer Krylon to be honest :)

cheers, I'm sure the one in reading will have some but I'll probs just get some krylon as I don't need a lot

Archived