Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt318

Selling Tokyo Marui Pro Line G36K (SOLD)

3 posts in this topic

I am selling my Tokyo Marui Pro Line G36K as i have too many guns and i need to make some space, (also i bought this on the credit card and still need to pay it of! ). This gun is in mint condition, i bought it about 4 weeks ago and have skirmished with it once and put about 800rnds through it (cleaning it after the game of course, barrel cleaned too) . It has its original box, which is also in mint condition, and all that comes with the box, i.e the instructions, those few bb's they give you etc. It comes with a standard low cap mag and i am including a new hi cap mag that i bought for it also, if you compared it side by side with a new one there would be no difference whatsoever. It cost £399 when i got it a month ago, the hi cap mag cost £28.50, that's a total of £427.50. I am selling it all for £320 plus £15 for P&P but i would prefer a pick up or meet as it is easier, so you would be getting a practically brand new gun for a great price, and you also get a hi cap. The gun itself is a great weapon, it is really accurate and the hop up is great, as you would expect from a TM. The ROF is high and it sounds smooth. The sight, which is integrated, has some magnification which is handy and it is also a really good sight to use. The blow back is really cool and the kick is a quality feature, the stock folds out of the way which is handy for going through fox holes, all in all a great gun, a shame to sell it.

P.M me if you are interested, I will not be dropping the price and am not open to any offers as this is already an amazing price for what is essentially a brand new gun.

Matt

Here is a photo of it with the box and hi cap.

post-3397-1323860774_thumb.jpg