WOAH!

Armourer
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I just got all my stuff together, rifle, mag, battery, charger, BB's for the first time and had a brief test fire out my back door. (Like 10-15 round semi). F*** me it's loud! I thought it was going to be like starting my xbox up sound, not a car. xD

Also, mine seems really powerful :/ 15ft away, i put a plastic tub, i got a few shots to hit (bad aim xD) and it smashed through the front, and shattered parts of the back of the tub. And it's not some silly takeaway tub but i lunch tub!

Now don't get me wrong, i'm not saying i wanna be wrapped up in cotton wool. But that freaks me out xD

its fine your cloths will absorb alot of the impact and your skin/body will move(im sure theres a better word but cant think of it atm but im sure you will get what i mean) on impact aswell which helps disperse the effect abit where as the plastic tub has no give or movement so it doesnt get rid of any of the energy so it breaks

also i remember the first time i went from shooting my cheap m83 somthing or other m4 to a proper rifle (tm ak) and the difference in weight, feel, rof and power range etc was pretty surprising

• AF-UK Founding Member

Yes, so make sure you have good (if not amazing) eye protection on when you're using it, and that where your shooting is safe. You won't realise how much you liked your eyes until you shoot them out!

• Supporters
You should try it on an apple. That'll make you giggle :)

Im gonna have a go at it then Amazingly it never occoured to me i too busy shooting my shed door and leaving Pretty patterns in it!

Just to ensure we're on the same page, baggypants means an apple mac computer..... one less to worry about then ;)

Oh well thats a bit too exspensive

Yes, so make sure you have good (if not amazing) eye protection on when you're using it, and that where your shooting is safe. You won't realise how much you liked your eyes until you shoot them out!

Im not even gonna try to do it to a rental i promise... Well more than once i promise!

I have a washing up tub at the end of the garden (40-50') which is shredded from aeg fire, however the cardboard target above it has lots of bb's in it and a few gone through. Shows difference between rigid and impact reistance stuff.

Apples were fun, however wife did not like me mullering her new fruit tree.

Archived