What is AFUK having for dinner tonight?

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

It's that time of the evening when our tummies get rumbly, and as airsofters we march on our stomachs, so this is highly important; in fact, I'm honestly ashamed I didn't step up and ask the question sooner!

What are you having for tea/dinner tonight oh glorious patrons of AFUK? :D

• Supporters

Literally whatever I can find in the cupboard without annoying mum too much by eating it..

• Supporters

X Factor was on, mum not in rightful place, leaves me with the good ol' beans on toast lol.

• Supporters

AFUK, you're all so unhealthy!

Finius, the shining example of good healthy living and eating is having a cream-cake he got in the reduced section at Tesco, some cookies I found in my cupboard and whatever delights the shrapnel in my pocket can get me at the chippy.

From TOMORROW however, I'm living off chicken and broccoli/salads and lean meat as I'm training hard to get a beastly running time for the TA.

• Supporters

Tonight I did my last weekly foodshop before payday, and it shows that it needs to be payday sooner rather than later (roll on Friday!).

£5.50 got me:

2.5kg of chips

20 "pork" sausages

4 tins of baked beans

1 bar of milk chocolate

1 pack of chocolate tea cakes

1 pack of jaffa cakes

So it's sausage (if you can call them that, the one I had tonight resembled mashed up and reconstituted toilet paper), chips and beans till payday then.

what happened to the tasty sounding 9p noodles ? lol

as for dinner i dont know yet havent even had break fast yet which might end up being a pot noodle and some sour cream pringles with a co-op cheesey dip nom!

Archived