Nickona

Airsoft-Ed

12 posts in this topic

Quick feedback for Airsoft-Ed

great guy, quick easy and very easy to deal with

Great trade, would do business again if you have anything I want :D

on all acounts 10/10

thanks again Nick

Great Quick shipping from Ed and even chucked a few extra's goodie's in! Cheers if you have anything else for sale that take's my fancy i'll be buying it from you!

Purchased two mags from Ed - he kept in contact, packaged perfectly (original boxes and everything!) and posted at top speed. Will be buying from him again no doubt.

Another 10/10 mate, cheers.

Swapped holsters with Ed - it was almost comical how long it took us to actually meet up f2f after the deal was mooted, but I've got no complaints - that's just life. Sold him a MK6 kevlar helmet with accessories too - he paid up bang on time.

Next I involved him in a tangled web of chaos intended to simply equip 5 of us with Bowman-esque headsets and/or Motorola comms. It didn't work out so well, due to the most ridiculous shower of lying suppliers that I've ever come across in my entire life (honestly, I'm not exaggerating there), but Ed was and remains totally cool about it and consistently made helpful suggestions/offers. I just hope he feels the same way about me, because I'd have no qualms about doing business with him again.

10/10

Sold MTP UBACS to Airsoft Ed. Top bloke, straight forward sale and excellent communication. Definately recommend and look forward to dealing with again. 10/10.

purchased my 1911 MEU from ED, fast to reply, reasonable shipping and a good guy!

Wow, I'd forgotten about most of these sales haha, thanks folks.

Ian! I'm sorry it never occurred to me to leave feedback about the headsets or the helmet! D=

I'll add some for you now.

sold ics l86 to him, good comms throughout, good buyer

Sold some vsr upgrades to Airsoft Ed, very prompt payment and payed my entire asking price, good communication, overall great buyer and would be more than happy to do business with again :)

PS. sorry about all the bubble wrap XD

Forgot to add that I also bought a Tanio Koba Hop twist barrel from Ed. The deal was amicable and although it took us a while to consummate, due to finding a day we would both be skirmishing, I'm totally happy. He has also been very helpful to me regarding enquiries. Great bloke.

(almost forgot to leave this sorry mate)

Top bloke, great comms, exactly as described (it was a dangerwerx "type B" hop arm), would be happy to buy from again!

10/10 came quick and as described . Brilliant comms

would buy from again.